#1 MPC F2P Matched [Predictions]

Fear The Beard

We were scheduled to prep AAO around 2 weeks ago and they backed out 1 day before the prep. We beat Olympus in the most recent F2P prep.

We beat you in the most recent f2p prep. Just because the private was off doesn't mean it didn't happen

http://olympus-rs.com/elites/index.php?/topic/33119-3-0-olympus-vs-apex-f2p-prep-12216/

We beat you in the most recent f2p prep. Just because the private was off doesn't mean it didn't happen

http://olympus-rs.com/elites/index.php?/topic/33119-3-0-olympus-vs-apex-f2p-prep-12216/

You didn't beat us lol. That was a mini, not a prep. The servers were down and you only pulled 17 people, so Nox and Olympus leader agreed to do a 17v17 mini. The most recent 'prep' we won 3-0.

You didn't beat us lol. That was a mini, not a prep. The servers were down and you only pulled 17 people, so Nox and Olympus leader agreed to do a 17v17 mini. The most recent 'prep' we won 3-0.

I mean I guess technically because one round was 17 vs 17 we can call it a mini but come on

54c2194635b353ca70a915a2aa316b4d.png

Olympus, Envy, and Slaughter will be fighting for #1. Idk how many MPC accounts Rage has, but they will be competing for #1 when they train up. Every other clan needs to step up and get in the mix as well :)

EDIT: Apex definitely in here as well :D

Why would i be scared? I was more hyped about prepping ruin then I would a brown sticky stuff clan like apex. 

You're probably the worst rank in AAO, you've set up 4 preps with apex now  and ended up cancelling them because of how cauliflower you and your ranks are, You attempt to snipe on the weekend with your 25 man pulls and end up getting cleared. First 20 seconds of your video simply shows you sniping CD vs Doom from the backline, that is how irrelevant you guys are.