Doom's Bullied from MPC

Burntswordfish

LMFAO

Im just an unbiased bystander (and im potato masher not just by) but seriously, how can u get bullied so hard by CD especially when u use mains and team with envy?

Do you not know CD's history, they're going to hunt u until ur closed LOL. u clearly dont know CD history. their officials are mental. u beefed with the wrong clan lol

PLpTpHL.png

I confirm that the color of my skin is as dark as my good friend burnt swordfish

but doom will close even in HPC by none other than CD Hog and Doom Abullah & Envy Abdullah & Apex Abdullah & OP Abdullah cause they've all seen the light

so what you're saying is someones attempt at a "pure" clan is turning into a main team? nice lmfa0

Wonder how your members feel that you don't do CWA?

What I'm sayin is that I camped you on my main Snoop Hogg & walked you to ditch

why are they waiting a month for trips 

Training and preparing in general. A lot of our members didn't want to go full HPC stats unless it was officially announced on forums. Before, we had just spoke to members about it in TS so obviously not everyone can be there :)

Training and preparing in general. A lot of our members didn't want to go full HPC stats unless it was officially announced on forums. Before, we had just spoke to members about it in TS so obviously not everyone can be there :)

Don't justify the fact that we forced you to HPC, and always remember that changing your trip times won't save you. We'll pull 100 to your 45 at HPC times and run a train on your clan with my left hand up like WOO!

What I'm sayin is that I camped you on my main Snoop Hogg & walked you to ditch

Except I've never walked from wildy to ditch in a about a few months I just log and duel ring if i'm out dumbass lmfao.

Thanks for making me aware it's you though, I now have a way to get free rune sets from you lmfao gl.

Don't justify the fact that we forced you to HPC, and always remember that changing your trip times won't save you. We'll pull 100 to your 45 at HPC times and run a train on your clan with my left hand up like WOO!

I'm pretty sure you're lost and confused ;)

Except I've never walked from wildy to ditch in a about a few months I just log and duel ring if i'm out dumbass lmfao.

Thanks for making me aware it's you though, I now have a way to get free rune sets from you lmfao gl.

You can't logout if you're getting camped broccoli

And I don't wear rune I wear addy lmfao 

Should've been obvious Snoop 'Hogg' but yeah not all of us have a high IQ.

You live in NJ or is that in a diff state? 

Why u think I bait you so much? Clifton -> Elizabeth 30-45 minutes pm me for meetup info we can discuss the future of ur brown sticky stuff clan

You can't logout if you're getting camped broccoli

And I don't wear rune I wear addy lmfao 

Should've been obvious Snoop 'Hogg' but yeah not all of us have a high IQ.

Why u think I bait you so much? Clifton -> Elizabeth 30-45 minutes pm me for meetup info we can discuss the future of ur brown sticky stuff clan

lol you know you're an upset e-thug when you try to fight people irl over ibsEWPn.png