Final Ownage Elite vs Fatality P2P Prep 3-0

holydreams

Haha I think I hit a nerve
 you noticed how all the good leaders/ex-ranks isn't on sharkbrew 24.7? it seems like all the garbage current and ex ranks are always on sharkbrew trying to validate themselves by trying to convince this 2k16 generation that they are good or once good, but everybody who clanned before pre-eoc knows you guys are trash LMFAO. @ (hanubundle of twigs, pibb, xgot all bad btw) @@BUTPLAY @@Range Grudge @@Blue Lights @@Known 2 Pown @@Nate beast. (you noticed how r3v aka your best rank doesn't use sharkbrew, or constantly worrying about foe)

you noticed how all the good leaders/ex-ranks isn't on sharkbrew 24.7? it seems like all the garbage current and ex ranks are always on sharkbrew trying to validate themselves by trying to convince this 2k16 generation that they are good or once good, but everybody who clanned before pre-eoc knows you guys are trash LMFAO. @ (hanubundle of twigs, pibb, xgot all bad btw) @@BUTPLAY @@Range Grudge @@Blue Lights @@Known 2 Pown @@Nate beast. (you noticed how r3v aka your best rank doesn't use sharkbrew, or constantly worrying about foe)

God you caught me I'm a bad ex warlord but guess what I'm a great elder one of which is killing your clan hahahaha

God you caught me I'm a bad ex warlord but guess what I'm a great elder one of which is killing your clan hahahaha
 u were a garbage ex warlord and ur also a garbage elder (btw u dont even deserve elder, but ur lucky jason isnt active anymore). all the great elders is in foe that killed your clan down 7 in a 30 def cap fullout LMFAO

u were a garbage ex warlord and ur also a garbage elder (btw u dont even deserve elder, but ur lucky jason isnt active anymore). all the great elders is in foe that killed your clan down 7 in a 30 def cap fullout LMFAO

it's a shame there are only 2 left (3 if you count adhi), they realized how garbage fo has become in 2016 lmaoooo

Oh I see it must kill you knowing that a failed elder like me is part of the reason fo is a mangled shadow of its former glory

I get it now

hey be nice