The Last Pures p2p sunday ft. killing foe over and over again + fighting sv mains

blaze

there was a whole lot more in a group at gdz that didnt come until after you got cleared but heres some random ones here and there

x7p63Vv.png

cUSegpj.png

6eJ4RDM.png

ahhaha bro you must be trolling ahaaaha. the first pic is taken from a main in your cc, and the other pic is literally 3 of your jaja mains. hahahahahahahha bro aha

We also don't have prep reqs, unlike you l0l

Also in case you haven't realized yet, the last clan who brought mains against us (cp) pulled 40 people yesterday and cancelled their p2p trip today. If you think bringing mains against us is gonna help you in the long run you're mistaken l0l (as seen when @@Father Justin @ couldn't make your trips for two weeks and your pulls dropped from 115 >45), it only makes us stronger.

you're lost lmfao

why did sv's pulls drop to 45s~ then? there was a also a huge lack of mains compared to your normal pulls when that happened as well :/

lmfao 300 replies later sv still won and the only thing you've accomplished was a wall of text, go take attendance brown sticky stuffter 

keep declining the p2p preps we're offering you shtters...

maybe youre not counting the 3 times we cleared you this sunday for fights? I wouldn't either tbh more like carrot

I only remember killing you and your members running away. Lets not forget "log! its tlp!"

lmao it we.

I only remember killing you and your members running away. Lets not forget "log! its tlp!"

lmao it we.

what? l00000l

39 deffers stay irrelevant pls...

that feel when a few of our members are in both af and vr and then sv claim we called 2 main clans

u have the same amount of mains as sv stay irrelevant sht clans..

why did sv's pulls drop to 45s~ then? there was a also a huge lack of mains compared to your normal pulls when that happened as well :/

we pulled 48, one time. as i've been saying for months, sv consistently pulls 60+. we did on day one of lpc, for a while they were at 80 now they're at 65-75. idk where this "sv pulls 45 every week" comes from but look at our topics, it's nowhere near that low.

So, what you're saying is, that you did have mains, and they did rush us. Given you are mentally deficient and unable to count im going to take the number of '7' as unreliable and just leave it as: 

Thanks bro!

Were you fed fucking paint chips as a baby? Keep denying you had mains bro lmfao. I can see you lost too many brain cells in your early childhood for your brain to fully develop, so tbh I can't blame you for being such an tomato.