The Last Pures p2p sunday ft. killing foe over and over again + fighting sv mains

blaze

lmfao and how mad are you? when will you realize availability doesn't mean full use? yeah we could get on 40 mains if we wanted to, but do we? Nope. thats why there was 7 people using their mains and people like me using my pure even though we could have ragged you. Funny you say " hold SV on a pedestal where you can do no wrongwhen infact it's your clan who does that. you pretend like you don't use mains. you pretend like you're much better and more honorable than you are. Your ranks tell you "sv is jaja rejects" while using your own mains to camp returners and not directly affect the fight but stop the enemy clan from coming back to kill you while allowing your members to return. The day you realize you aren't as good as you think you are is probably never going to come, even when you close. you're that delusional.

YOU HAD A MASS OF MAINS AT EVERY TRIP MASS TLP HAD THESE PAST FEW WEEKENDS LMFAO 

earlier you said you died once your entire trip now your saying TLP mains stopped you from returning because they held gdz returns.... man youre all over the place. make up one story and dont forget or you ganna keep tripping over yourself

YOU HAD A MASS OF MAINS AT EVERY TRIP MASS TLP HAD THESE PAST FEW WEEKENDS LMFAO 

earlier you said you died once your entire trip now your saying TLP mains stopped you from returning because they held gdz returns.... man youre all over the place. make up one story and dont forget or you ganna keep tripping over yourself

i died once to tlp and when i tried coming back mains fucking piled me right at gdz. im not all over the place lmfao. i hope one day you realize sv doesnt have nearly as many mains as we could, and that tlp brings a brown sticky stuff ton. i've stuck to my story tomato. stay salty over your losses though kappa

i died once to tlp and when i tried coming back mains fucking piled me right at gdz. im not all over the place lmfao. i hope one day you realize sv doesnt have nearly as many mains as we could, and that tlp brings a brown sticky stuff ton. i've stuck to my story tofu. stay salty over your losses though kappa

keep crying about how you died to mains bro let's get 30 pages

i died once to tlp and when i tried coming back mains fucking piled me right at gdz. im not all over the place lmfao. i hope one day you realize sv doesnt have nearly as many mains as we could, and that tlp brings a brown sticky stuff ton. i've stuck to my story tofu. stay salty over your losses though kappa

would love to see picture proof of all these tlp mains you're talking about, considering we only brought 4 mains today(1 was me and I logged out of it during fights l0l), whereas all your mains were added in cc and even spamming things your ranks said on ts l00l

so that means you died twice? unless 15 TLP MAINS OMGFGDbundle of twigs couldnt kill you which i find bs. so what is it? one death or less the 15 mains were there?

would love to see picture proof of all these tlp mains you're talking about, considering we only brought 4 mains today(1 was me and I logged out of it during fights l0l), whereas all your mains were added in cc and even spamming things your ranks said on ts l00l

there was a whole lot more in a group at gdz that didnt come until after you got cleared but heres some random ones here and there

x7p63Vv.png

cUSegpj.png

6eJ4RDM.png

there was a whole lot more in a group at gdz that didnt come until after you got cleared but heres some random ones here and there

cUSegpj.png

im just gonna stop u right there

fsu and fld171 literally pk with jaja everyday and you can't lie about sv's affiliation with jaja l0l

boybettaknow is an sv/jaja main as well, he posted a rot intro recently with this in it:  I have only been eop in 2007 as a pure, I quit due to becoming main since then i have pked with soverign and JAJA

next please lmfao