The Last Pures p2p sunday ft. killing foe over and over again + fighting sv mains

blaze

brainwashed tofu that thinks his clan doesnt use mains lmfao. We dont even use jaja btw we have our own mains. Butplay gets af to camp returnerd though lmao feelsbadman

mfw olympus is in your sig. 1-30 isnt our record btw. Tlp is 2-18 against their rival tho l0l

funny how when we go to a place where mains aren't a factor sv doesn't come

brainwashed tofu that thinks his clan doesnt use mains lmfao. We dont even use jaja btw we have our own mains. Butplay gets af to camp returnerd though lmao feelsbadman

mfw olympus is in your sig. 1-30 isnt our record btw. Tlp is 2-18 against their rival tho l0l

mfw op has objectively accomplished more than sv could ever imagine. enjoy being the punching bag of the hpc community lol

hey, fo also pulled 45 both days this weekend so I know what spot I'd rather be in ;)

mfw op has objectively accomplished more than sv could ever imagine. enjoy being the punching bag of the hpc community lol

mfw olympus got put into a slump by sv.. never forget summer 2k15 tomato l0l

hey, fo also pulled 45 both days this weekend so I know what spot I'd rather be in ;)

ye all foe cares about is clw and they beat u every time but look where that gets them. Nowhere. All that truly matters is the weekend trips and we beat you so i know what I'd rather be good at.

mfw olympus got put into a slump by sv.. never forget summer 2k15 tofu l0l

ya i know you'll remember your runescape accomplishments forever. im sure you'll find a funny pattern when you recall on them... you accomplished and will never accomplish anything as an hpc. go main buddy or more back down to the minors

do u actually believe u won and that we had more mains than you lmfao bless ur soul

u got cleared from dwarves gwased at newgate and camped returners with mains sorry our mains knew where the fight was while yours just assumed you'd win when you didn't lmao

ya i know you'll remember your runescape accomplishments forever. im sure you'll find a funny pattern when you recall on them... you accomplished and will never accomplish anything as an hpc. go main buddy or more back down to the minors

talk to me when op gets out of the slump sv put them in and goes hpc.

u got cleared from dwarves gwased at newgate and camped returners with mains sorry our mains knew where the fight was while yours just assumed you'd win when you didn't lmao

U literally had mains rush us before you 2x lmao also 1-30 btw

bro i think your own mains killed u buddy thats really unlucky u should get that cleared up with your ex-warlord =P

how do u gwas someone that's defending? wat l0l

50209abf9a.png