The Last Pures p2p sunday ft. killing foe over and over again + fighting sv mains

blaze

Why not? you complain about us having mains and when we go to the one place where mains can't attack 99% of your members, you refuse and walk around ruins/graves for a bit before saying tlp called af and then you ended to 1 item us l0l.

Honestly just makes your clan look cauliflower when we are actually more than happy to fight you down opts/mains.

we fought you down ops yesterday and last week and lost now this week u lose and cry about it lmfao thanks for the 2 1v1 wins today

we fought you down ops yesterday and last week and lost now this week u lose and cry about it lmfao thanks for the 2 1v1 wins today

I'm not crying about the fights at all, I'm just wondering why you ended after 1 hour and 8 minutes only to 1 item us and still lose :S

Wouldn't you prefer another win?????

Thanks for the replies though btw, it's interesting to get a point of view from someone who isn't completely delusional and will actually help us understand what happened, ty :)

i agree id just stop trying to argue with me too if i was as cauliflower as you. Thanks for the easy wins in the wild and on sharkbrew today. 2v10 on sb and u still lost the quote war l0l

Keep having mains pre rush us b4 u rush thx brown sticky stuffter

I'm not crying about the fights at all, I'm just wondering why you ended after 1 hour and 8 minutes only to 1 item us and still lose :S

Wouldn't you prefer another win?????

Thanks for the replies though btw, it's interesting to get a point of view from someone who isn't completely delusional and will actually help us understand what happened, ty :)

I'm not delusional nor are my clan's members and most likely your members arent delusional who spew propaganda just dont want to admit defeat, everyone knows what actually happened if its a 1v1. Clusters can be argued but i admit last week you got the best of us and had 75 to our 60 now this week we had 75 to your 65 and lost 1v1 twice

I'm not delusional nor are my clan's members and most likely your members arent delusional who spew propaganda just dont want to admit defeat, everyone knows what actually happened if its a 1v1. Clusters can be argued but i admit last week you got the best of us and had 75 to our 60 now this week we had 75 to your 65 and lost 1v1 twice

so "log log log" is winning right?  god bless you