[S]laughter Vs [R]age | 10v10 Mini | 2-0

DreTheOBJ

You've been training for 3 weeks after claiming on going MPC. Then, you bitch about combat levels when you fight clans in the MPC & say that the combat levels are the reason to their advantage and the reason you lost.

Let me remind you that you claimed to go MPC a long time ago, and have been saying that you've been training for weeks. So, what's the hold up?

People don't have that much time to train. We've been progressing and a lot of people have got 25+ levels and a lot of quests/minigames etc. in a few weeks as well as practice in minis and inners. We can't force our members to do more. We are going to be an MPC very soon - we're not going to rush in like Envy just because you want us to go straight away. But you're diverting the topic. If you really think that maxed pures vs. 70s is a very good win then take it, gj.

We do this for practice right now. When we're the same levels and you beat us - fine, you beat us. Like I said, gj on your mini win. Why are you so emotional, we really left a scar on you in LPC right?

People don't have that much time to train. We've been progressing and a lot of people have got 25+ levels and a lot of quests/minigames etc. in a few weeks as well as practice in minis and inners. We can't force our members to do more. We are going to be an MPC very soon - we're not going to rush in like Envy just because you want us to go straight away. But you're diverting the topic. If you really think that maxed pures vs. 70s is a very good win then take it, gj.

We do this for practice right now. When we're the same levels and you beat us - fine, you beat us. Like I said, gj on your mini win. Why are you so emotional, we really left a scar on you in LPC right?

We beat you twice in matched clan wars when we were the same levels & beat you continuously matched in multiple minis when we were the same levels.

What the actual fuck are you up to now mr. my clan lives in wildy cuz we can't win matched. 

So to answer your autist statement, we did beat you at the same combats.

p.s; olympus out leveled us, and we won so like... lol 

We beat you twice in matched clan wars when we were the same levels & beat you continuously matched in multiple minis when we were the same levels.

What the actual fuck are you up to now mr. my clan lives in wildy cuz we can't win matched. 

ur just bad kiddo...all u say are the same thing over and over???need something new brocolli clan...lmaooo brown sticky stuff clan always talk brown sticky stuff..nothing new doe...tell doom to closed while ur closing too 

I 100% love how you keep diverting the topic as soon as you realise you cannot reply to it.

Which statement are you answering to as you seemed to have dogded a lot, and are trying to excuse much of it with this.

Like I said, you won and gj on that. Wait until we are the same cb, and then if you win gj. Don't boast about beating 70s with maxed pures kid.

As this is becoming repetitive and you're dodging a lot of what I state, not going to respond anymore. Gave you enough chances to reply properly. End//

Gl @ the 20th.

The cb excuse will not save ur clan from getting slammed in wild.

I 100% love how you keep diverting the topic as soon as you realise you cannot reply to it.

Which statement are you answering to as you seemed to have dogded a lot, and are trying to excuse much of it with this.

Like I said, you won and gj on that. Wait until we are the same cb, and then if you win gj. Don't boast about beating 70s with maxed pures kid.

As this is becoming repetitive and you're dodging a lot of what I state, not going to respond anymore. Gave you enough chances to reply properly. End//

I make my replies bold to try and make sure he understands im serious xd

Stop crying bitch boy

lol u little people minis dont mean brown sticky stuffe

seems to me like slaughter has a good core(somewhat large of 30?) lots of experienced hpc clanners, interested to see if that expands into possible new clanners like rage has. Otherwise, slaughter shouldnt be too cocky to be winning the rivalry or whatever, on paper they should be winning it