Cd mains

Dinoz

that feeling when cd+sv+jaja+ws+aao+ruin lose to op facepalm

Really man.. CD Vs OP has been an Addy/Main rivalry for a while. We only went with CD to even up the playing field when OP decided to team with OUR competition. We were basically going after Apex as they were trying to avoid fighting us :o 

Really man.. CD Vs OP has been an Addy/Main rivalry for a while. We only went with CD to even up the playing field when OP decided to team with OUR competition. We were basically going after Apex as they were trying to avoid fighting us :o

Sucks to suck i guess. I mean op BEG these other clans to go with them

oh ok

I wonder why you have level 70s with over 70 defence in your clan or mains with the name CDCDCD lmfao

We have no "mains" in our clan. Every CD member has a pure. HOWEVER, the majority of us have mains :) I love to camp doom retards on mains. Can't wait til you're out on HPC trips so we can bring 110+ mains + jaja to close your clan lmfao

oh ok

We have no "mains" in our clan. Every CD member has a pure. HOWEVER, the majority of us have mains :) I love to camp doom retards on mains. Can't wait til you're out on HPC trips so we can bring 110+ mains + jaja to close your clan lmfao

God you are so fucking broccolied lmfao, thank you for proving that we won the rivalry, we turned you into a main team that still can't compete. You're literally afraid to go into clan wars vs us lmfa0

God you are so fucking cauliflower lmfao, thank you for proving that we won the rivalry, we turned you into a main team that still can't compete. You're literally afraid to go into clan wars vs us lmfa0

u wot m8? Because our members have more than one type of account we lost the rivalry? You turned us into a main team? And I'm the broccolied one?

u wot m8? Because our members have more than one type of account we lost the rivalry? You turned us into a main team? And I'm the cauliflower one?

Sorry I forgot you were a main team when you moved down lmfao.

You lost the rivalry when we bullied you out of clan wars and forced you to use mains and team with mains on trips.

Sorry I forgot you were a main team when you moved down lmfao.

You lost the rivalry when we bullied you out of clan wars and forced you to use mains and team with mains on trips.

Your post is irrelevant because there were so many times when Doom had much more mains than CD.

Keep replying though. Free post count.

Your post is irrelevant because there were so many times when Doom had much more mains than CD.

Keep replying though. Free post count.

not only did you have mains in your fall in, you also had a fall in of 30 jaja+ws mains to rush fights lmfa0

Keep being scared in clan wars, you can't compete as mains vs pures l0l (you even lost in a main vs main fight like wtf that EoC experience didn't pay off)

not only did you have mains in your fall in, you also had a fall in of 30 jaja+ws mains to rush fights lmfa0

Keep being scared in clan wars, you can't compete as mains vs pures l0l (you even lost in a main vs main fight like wtf that EoC experience didn't pay off)

The jaja brown sticky stuff is getting old & dumb, have we or have we not established that 120+ cannot hit MPC pures at corp? l00000000000l

We lost mains vs mains? Damn. We suck. :blink:  Name a main clan that never lost lol keep teaming with envy & attending op trips lmao and you call us scared.

If we can't compete mains vs pures why does it matter whether or not we bring mains? You use mains as an excuse for your demise, but then say dumb brown sticky stuff like that lol...

Don't forget to respond; 300 posts coming in hot

The jaja brown sticky stuff is getting old & dumb, have we or have we not established that 120+ cannot hit MPC pures at corp? l00000000000l

We lost mains vs mains? Damn. We suck. :blink:  Name a main clan that never lost lol keep teaming with envy & attending op trips lmao and you call us scared.

If we can't compete mains vs pures why does it matter whether or not we bring mains? You use mains as an excuse for your demise, but then say dumb brown sticky stuff like that lol...

Don't forget to respond; 300 posts coming in hot

Ya dude 110-120s can't hit 90s at level 26 wildy bro ur math is great!!!

btw we bullied you out of clan wars and wildy stay easy l0l