Sovereign #1 F2P Saturday Pk Trip Ft Beating the fuck out of tLP+eOP+vR+Poison

D o n

Thx for actually putting up a fight made a great Saturday buttttt u honestly bring hella mains and it pisses me off so I out returned u bitchasses and won now smfd

stfu broccoli shouldn't u be crying to ricky about getting hit off 

Thx for actually putting up a fight made a great Saturday buttttt u honestly bring hella mains and it pisses me off so I out returned u bitchasses and won now smfd

we bring hella mains, i think you should right click your fall in and look after how many vr mains were with you, also it sucks tlp can¨t compete without teaming with a main clan and the worst hpc clan (eop) puff puff

we bring hella mains, i think you should right click your fall in and look after how many vr mains were with you, also it sucks tlp can¨t compete without teaming with a main clan and the worst hpc clan (eop) puff puff

kdr wise you got royally fucked, you slaves died 30 times each. not to mention the ammount of clans you had to call to bail you out. cya tomorrow