The Year of Propaganda

Togo

@@Togo tbh I don't even know wtf slaughter was doing today trying to get in between our one sided fights where we dicked apex.. Maybe just maybe you weren't trying to team on us but it appeared that every fucking time apex and slaughter were near us it was a 2v1 for us! That being said apex can't compete end of story

i remember not long ago where ruin and AAO would hit apex at the same time? dont have that luxury now that apex slumped ruin I see? you're next

Ur fucking broccolied Jesus thank god u left Fi you random.. Change your fucking name

@@Togo tbh I don't even know wtf slaughter was doing today trying to get in between our one sided fights where we dicked apex.. Maybe just maybe you weren't trying to team on us but it appeared that every fucking time apex and slaughter were near us it was a 2v1 for us! That being said apex can't compete end of story

Ur fucking cauliflower Jesus thank god u left Fi you random.. Change your fucking name

you seem a little upset, are you okay?

you seem a little upset, are you okay?

ur still talking little guy? Ur asshole must still be sore from last night. you should rest.

@@Slaughter

From your video its extremely obvious that you were targeting us and us alone. Just look at the rotations. And guess what? When the fight was over you know what happened? You held hands, walked west and logged out while we had 30+ at gdz still ready to fight.

• 1 month later...