Cringe

TBR

It seems I struck a nerve...without even flaming.

only thing you struck was your death blow

LOL big boy acting up all of a sudden

Cd always wins btw

all of a sudden? im in the most accomplished mpc in runescape history. this isnt out of nowhere 

only thing cd could win is a drag queen pageant 

Hey lad what list? Add me on it lad ill even pay u to camp me lmao see what happens on the aftermath pussy

what are you going to do you french fuck lmfao camp me with your [declined-rot] main stevey boy

Listen to me bik boi , add cd steve to ur hit list please i dare you

done lmfao get ready to die lil frog

sure bro lmfao like my clans going to lose to cd (the worst pure clan and the worst main clan)

keep talking bucko you're in for a rough sunday but i guess every day is rough when you're in cd

Your clan is relying on 50 invites dude wtf why are you even talking brown sticky stuff lmao you should rather go and add them on ur memberlist so you dont embarass yourselves on ur after maths saying u pulled 138 "so called gods" with 94 on ur memberlist hahahhahahaa btw add me to ur camp or hit list w/e u wrote on ur little notepad

Your clan is relying on 50 invites dude wtf why are you even talking brown sticky stuff lmao you should rather go and add them on ur memberlist so you dont embarass yourselves on ur after maths saying u pulled 138 "so called gods" with 94 on ur memberlist hahahhahahaa btw add me to ur camp or hit list w/e u wrote on ur little notepad

1zc0rcn.png

you're messing with a god lil man. remember that