Which Clan Is The Bitch In The Relationship?

lookatwhatidid

we pulled more than u  ur clan sucks  lmao nice trip btw the kids crying in cc always make me laugh
 foe pulled 70. tlp pulled 50-60 with +20 doom invites. stay easy and broken lmfao, cant wait until next weekend. foe main unit are going to join the party l000000000l. you wanted to get 60+ kids with 30 def + vr + doom? sure, lets all contribute to killimg the pure community together m8, I FUCKING LOVE IT LMFAOOOOO

and? We pulled more than that lmfa0 nice trip btw heard it was very very not fun
 lmfao was funny reading tlp members saying in the cc "just end, doom aren't returning with us anymore" must suck that ur forced to believe u had fun cuz hanubundle of twigs told you so despite having a demoralizing trip. stay easy and broken btw

lmfao was funny reading tlp members saying in the cc "just end, doom aren't returning with us anymore" must suck that ur forced to believe u had fun cuz hanubundle of twigs told you so despite having a demoralizing trip. stay easy and broken btw

lmao you'd rival george rr martin with your fantasy novels

lmfao do you see the retardation in your high councils post??? wahahahahhaha

I'm wondering if you're gonna return the favor for Doom when they go HPC when CD crashes them with 100 mains every trip or are you just gonna use them for extra opts? L0l