Final Ownage Elite Murder The Last Teleporters for 3 Hours - FOE WINS AGAIN

holydreams

@@cole lmfao holy brown sticky stuff @@Nos fucking destroyed you [battlescaper]cole l00000l, bro you're literally too fucking easy on these forums, holy brown sticky stuff LMFAO. btw reciting hanubundle of twigs's propaganda doesn't really take you far around here, should try keeping that on tlp forums where the rest of the brainwashed sheep would actually believe you ROFL

@@cole lmfao holy brown sticky stuff @@Nos fucking destroyed you [battlescaper]cole l00000l, bro you're literally too fucking easy on these forums, holy brown sticky stuff LMFAO. btw reciting hanubundle of twigs's propaganda doesn't really take you far around here, should try keeping that on tlp forums where the rest of the brainwashed sheep would actually believe you ROFL

yeah fucking rekt me on a forum bro lmfao. i had to leave my house yesterday because i had something to do (i know, weird, right?)

why do you keep saying battlescape like its an insult lmfao. didn't you fuckin join tlp on battlescape bro? LMFAO

yeah fucking rekt me on a forum bro lmfao. i had to leave my house yesterday because i had something to do (i know, weird, right?) why do you keep saying battlescape like its an insult lmfao. didn't you fuckin join tlp on battlescape bro? LMFAO
 tlp was my first clan and i joined in '07, stay random battlescaper LMFAO. i find it hilarious every time you get broken you suddenly have a life rofl, you're not fooling anybody m8

yeah fucking rekt me on a forum bro lmfao. i had to leave my house yesterday because i had something to do (i know, weird, right?)

why do you keep saying battlescape like its an insult lmfao. didn't you fuckin join tlp on battlescape bro? LMFAO

close, bro :P

tlp was my first clan and i joined in '07, stay random battlescaper LMFAO. i find it hilarious every time you get broken you suddenly have a life rofl, you're not fooling anybody m8

@@Range Grudge helo

or you're angry that the peak of your day is posting on these forums LMFAO. stay mirin bro