Final Ownage Elite Murder The Last Teleporters for 3 Hours - FOE WINS AGAIN

holydreams

was ez btw @@cole @@Geno lmfaooooo stay dead and broken

@@cole???

@@Howl @@Finest @@cole why so quiet? Already broken?

i went to sleep?? sorry that i dont have time to argue with incoherent brick walls on the interwebs :-/

18aa9aa5ea.jpg

tell me more about how this is pathetic excuse for final ownage elite is #1 overall clan but you're irrelevant on one server and only do so much as compete in the other, PLEASE TELL ME LMFAO

i went to sleep?? sorry that i dont have time to argue with incoherent brick walls on the interwebs :-/

18aa9aa5ea.jpg

tell me more about how this is pathetic excuse for final ownage elite is #1 overall clan but you're irrelevant on one server and only do so much as compete in the other, PLEASE TELL ME LMFAO

I dont have to, this speaks for itself.

bT5PZFK.png

07f6b6a8f25050e59f474b66b4d6802d.png

Now go ahead and lie like the rest of your members and ranks about how you didn't have 20+ doom invites and it was all TLP members like on saturday l0l. Your clan is brown sticky stuff mate and for Doom members sake I hope it's worth it because I know your clan won't help them when they officially go out HPC times against CD and their mains. The state of your clan lmfa0000

I dont have to, this speaks for itself.

bT5PZFK.png

07f6b6a8f25050e59f474b66b4d6802d.png

Now go ahead and lie like the rest of your members and ranks about how you didn't have 20+ doom invites and it was all TLP members like on saturday l0l. Your clan is brown sticky stuff mate and for Doom members sake I hope it's worth it because I know your clan won't help them when they officially go out HPC times against CD and their mains. The state of your clan lmfa0000

i was busy this weekend so i honestly have no fucking clue what anybody is on about when it comes to who brought who but all i can say for certain is that foe is on the brink of closure and that, like always, tlp wins again. try again next weekend to not be irrelevant in f2p and maybe i'll have the decency to look down and listen to what you have to say, but right now i'm not very interested lmfao

i was busy this weekend so i honestly have no fucking clue what anybody is on about when it comes to who brought who but all i can say for certain is that foe is on the brink of closure and that, like always, tlp wins again. try again next weekend to not be irrelevant in f2p and maybe i'll have the decency to look down and listen to what you have to say, but right now i'm not very interested lmfao

Ye bro? You been saying that since December l0l. Dont get your hopes up.

thats pretty ironic that you point that out considering what clan you're in and the kind of brown sticky stuff you and your friends spew on this website

You should probably look in the mirror considering thats all you and your clanmates been doing for a year now on this heavily biased site. Yes let's discuss my clan and how they been historically better than yours and is in discussion as the greatest pure clan in history with MM, while yours is like 5 or 6? Overall based on just having been around by default. And that my friend isnt propaganda, it's facts. Stay irrelevant.

GRATS FOE. THE LEGENDS OF RUNESCAPE.

You should probably look in the mirror considering thats all you and your clanmates been doing for a year now on this heavily biased site. Yes let's discuss my clan and how they been historically better than yours and is in discussion as the greatest pure clan in history with MM, while yours is like 5 or 6? Overall based on just having been around by default. And that my friend isnt propaganda, it's facts. Stay irrelevant.

GRATS FOE. THE LEGENDS OF RUNESCAPE.

foe was good, you're right. which is why its so fucking funny to see what we've reduced you to now lmfao. you guys literally have to brainfuck yourself along with the rest of the community with your clans former glory in order to stay irrelevant whilst tlp continues to dominate. history or not, we're beating you. that my friend is not propaganda, its facts. and literally, stay irrelevant.

foe was good, you're right. which is why its so fucking funny to see what we've reduced you to now lmfao. you guys literally have to brainfuck yourself along with the rest of the community with your clans former glory in order to stay irrelevant whilst tlp continues to dominate. history or not, we're beating you. that my friend is not propaganda, its facts. and literally, stay irrelevant.

How can you beat a clan that you lost to in the jcup fullout up 7 in a 30 def cap advantage, have a 3-19 prep record and brings mains/teams with other clans (and deny it even with evidence)? That makes no sense broccoli. Like literally, literally stay irrelevant.

How can you beat a clan that you lost to in the jcup fullout up 7 in a 30 def cap advantage, have a 3-19 prep record and brings mains/teams with other clans (and deny it even with evidence)? That makes no sense broccoli. Like literally, literally stay irrelevant.

you're proving my point even more lmfao. read what i said again and maybe you'll stop embarrassing yourself.

and didnt you team with sv (our other "rival") and still couldn't beat us?

you're proving my point even more lmfao. read what i said again and maybe you'll stop embarrassing yourself.

and didnt you team with sv (our other "rival") and still couldn't beat us?

You're embarrassing yourself with falsified propoganda whilst bumping our topic l0l.

Btw didn't you team with VR/EOP/Poison on Saturday and had doom invites yesterday? Btw are you guys gonna help Doom like you promised when they finally go out on HPC times being crashed by CD mains every trip? Or are you just gonna use them for extra opts to assist you in your "rivalry" and bail on them?

You're embarrassing yourself with falsified propoganda whilst bumping our topic l0l.

Btw didn't you team with VR/EOP/Poison on Saturday and had doom invites yesterday? Btw are you guys gonna help Doom like you promised when they finally go out on HPC times being crashed by CD mains every trip? Or are you just gonna use them for extra opts to assist you in your "rivalry" and bail on them?

is that what allan told you? oh my god, you're really starting to surprise me 

you honestly get bullied OUT of f2p lmao.

and tlp still clears you 1v1 in p2p l0l

broken

You got bullied to become a f2p based clan and destroy the foundations of what your clan was made on. Not only that but you been constantly been getting railed that you had to team/use invites just to compete in both servers l0l.

I agree, your clan is broken.

You got bullied to become a f2p based clan and destroy the foundations of what your clan was about. Not only that but you been constantly been getting railed that you had to team/use invites just to compete in both servers l0l.

I agree, your clan is broken.

i do not care to read your paragraphs broccoli