Doom's public apology to sv

Always Bizzy

" we found out " sorry who's we? u were by urself standing on ur own two feet when ur meant to be kingpin of doom u fucking sideman l0l imagine i came on ur clan forums and violated u, it's mad

mfw u flame me for being indian and put allahu akbar into it

ur not as smart as u think u are ultamouth broccoli lmfao and hey it wasnt hard finding ur fb and im not attempting to post anybody's name?

ur calling me a reject but you're not allowed in 75% of pure clans heheheahhaha mfw ur hated everywhere and u still try act as if you're some loved guy

guy u love guys stfu doss dhipton

That's funny because I'm actually allowed in more pure clans than you r0fl and I'm also pretty sure you were banned from pretty much every RSPS clan r0fl

You have no place to call anyone smart when you can't even get a level 2 qualification r0fl

By "violated" you are talking about yourself right? since you told all of doom that you were held back in college r0fl

Who said you can't be indian and scream allahu akbar at the same time? dumb Indian r0fl

Oh so you admit your obsessed about me enough to look me up on Facebook? thought as much r0fl you probably sit their restless at night seeing images of me in your head and how it tunnels you into a deep depression, I literally have you so triggered you're so desperate to vent your anger out (just like when you lost that league game you literally went into a fit holy brown sticky stuff r0fl you literally had tourettes)

That's funny because I'm actually allowed in more pure clans than you r0fl and I'm also pretty sure you were banned from pretty much every RSPS clan r0fl

You have no place to call anyone smart when you can't even get a level 2 qualification r0fl

By "violated" you are talking about yourself right? since you told all of doom that you were held back in college r0fl

Who said you can't be indian and scream allahu akbar at the same time? dumb Indian r0fl

Oh so you admit your obsessed about me enough to look me up on Facebook? thought as much r0fl you probably sit their restless at night seeing images of me in your head and how it tunnels you into a deep depression, I literally have you so triggered you're so desperate to vent your anger out (just like when you lost that league game you literally went into a fit holy brown sticky stuff r0fl you literally had tourettes)

u know gcse's are level 2 right

mfw doss dhipton SUPA MAD RIGHT NOW LMAO

my guy calls me reject but is gettin flamed right left n center atm hahahahah rof

u know gcse's are level 2 right

mfw doss dhipton SUPA MAD RIGHT NOW LMAO

my guy calls me reject but is gettin flamed right left n center atm hahahahah rof

Exactly, you struggled at GSCEs and you now struggle to do a Level 2 BTEC course lmfa0

I'm only get flamed by rejects so what's your point? You act as if you're friends with someone who's respectable lol

just remember i'm better and more successful than you indian broccoli l0l

Exactly, you struggled at GSCEs and you now struggle to do a Level 2 course lmfa0

I'm only get flamed by rejects so what's your point lma0

just remember i'm better and more successful than you indian broccoli l0l

why do u insist on using 0's for all ur o's in lmao lmfao and lol

are u a broccoli or something

ur being flamed by everyone btw no1 likes u ultabundle of twigs lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

must suck to be the bitch in ur abusive relationship doss dhipton-.- 

nhczw.jpg

whered ur lip go lol

why do u insist on using 0's for all ur o's in lmao lmfao and lol

are u a broccoli or something

ur being flamed by everyone btw no1 likes u ultabundle of twigs lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

must suck to be the bitch in ur abusive relationship doss dhipton-.- 

nhczw.jpg

whered ur lip go lol

I didn't know everyone was just you but makes sense considering how obese you've become lmfa0 you stackin up chins for 99 hunter?

btw why do you insist on being obsessed with someone whos better than you btw? heard you can't get a level 2 qualification r0fl

I didn't know everyone was just you but makes sense considering how obese you've become lmfa0 you stackin up chins for 99 hunter?

btw why do you insist on being obsessed with someone whos better than you btw? heard you can't get a level 2 qualification r0fl

u went from calling me skinny to calling me fat

are.. u.. okay..

mfw @@ultama spewing broccolied brown sticky stuff over and over to try get people to flame me with him haha lmao no piss dog

(09:52:06pm) <@Kendall_Jenner> is ur course llv 2 tesco
(09:52:08pm) <@Kendall_Jenner> thought its 3
(09:52:08pm) <@Kendall_Jenner> lol

coming from someone who lives close to me he knows a lot more than u do doss dhipton
tesco wins again broccoli

u went from calling me skinny to calling me.5 percentile

are.. u.. okay..

mfw @@ultama spewing cauliflower brown sticky stuff over and over to try get people to flame me with him haha lmao no piss dog

(09:52:06pm) <@Kendall_Jenner> is ur course llv 2 tesco

(09:52:08pm) <@Kendall_Jenner> thought its 3

(09:52:08pm) <@Kendall_Jenner> lol

coming from someone who lives close to me he knows a lot more than u do doss dhipton

tesco wins again broccoli

You didn't actually state if it was level 2 or level 3 though lmfao (either of which, you got held back a year like god fucking bless lmfao)?

Yes you went from being skinny as a 14 year old to being obese now (incase you can't read, I know you're indian so it's hard for you) I know you're a keyboard warrior/mute but you do realise quoting gives me a notification? Unless you're still obsessed with me that you need to spam more notifications as much as possible.

btw remember when you said your mum doesn't care what you do and you never talk about your dad lmfao

You didn't actually state if it was level 2 or level 3 though lmfao (either of which, you got held back a year like god fucking bless lmfao)?

Yes you went from being skinny as a 14 year old to being obese now (incase you can't read, I know you're indian so it's hard for you) I know you're a keyboard warrior/mute but you do realise quoting gives me a notification? Unless you're still obsessed with me that you need to spam more notifications as much as possible.

btw remember when you said your mum doesn't care what you do and you never talk about your dad lmfao

Man you both virgins for spewing paragraphs on a dead topic

lmfao all i c is 4 lines of complete brown sticky stuff

doss dhipton sdfu

So you're pretty much looking in the mirror then r0fl

you can't afford a shower, shave or new laptop smh :(

mfw i bought my own car and u cant afford to pass your driving test because you're worried about getting a car

wahahha talkin about irl finances when you cant even throw a bag to get a car l0

mfw i bought my own car and u cant afford to pass your driving test because you're worried about getting a car

wahahha talkin about irl finances when you cant even throw a bag to get a car l0

mfw when my PC costs more than your car and it only took me 2 weeks to save for it whilst it takes you months to buy a car and still being unable to replace your laptop which is no doubt smashed up after the amount of bullying you receive daily lmfa0

Did your tourettes cause you to crash or what lmfao bet you were raging like a spastic

mfw when my PC costs more than your car and it only took me 2 weeks to save for it whilst it takes you months to buy a car and still being unable to replace your laptop which is no doubt smashed up after the amount of bullying you receive daily lmfa0

Did your tourettes cause you to crash or what lmfao bet you were raging like a spastic

mfw ive had 3 cars and bought them all myself

it didnt take me months to save up for my cars

wat lmao where'd you get that from?

did your homophobic parents make u come off at 9pm or wat

mfw ive had 3 cars and bought them all myself

it didnt take me months to save up for my cars

wat lmao where'd you get that from?

did your homophobic parents make u come off at 9pm or wat

"my laptops been overheating recently cos the fan was full of dust but i had no idea how to clean it"

"anyone wanna help me build a rly cheap pc capable of running games like csgo/league on decent fps"

Lmfao attempting to dox people but can't clean his own laptop or afford a decent PC indian struggles

tbh you remind of rajj from the big bang theory, you have trouble talking irl lmfao

Maybe you should get your dad to help you with your car/laptop problems... Oh wait you don't talk about him do you because he isn't relevant in your life lmfa0. Doubt your mum will help you either:

"she hates the fact i stay up late and barely sleep i guess but regardless of being on a computer/the internet, i'd be up anyway (insomnia)" < more like because you have nothing else to live for r0fl

"my laptops been overheating recently cos the fan was full of dust but i had no idea how to clean it"

"anyone wanna help me build a rly cheap pc capable of running games like csgo/league on decent fps"

Lmfao attempting to dox people but can't clean his own laptop or afford a decent PC indian struggles

tbh you remind of rajj from the big bang theory, you have trouble talking irl lmfao

Maybe you should get your dad to help you with your car/laptop problems... Oh wait you don't talk about him do you because he isn't relevant in your life lmfa0. Doubt your mum will help you either:

"she hates the fact i stay up late and barely sleep i guess but regardless of being on a computer/the internet, i'd be up anyway (insomnia)" < more like because you have nothing else to live for r0fl

l00l this guy remembers quotes from a while back

yes

i barely play csgo and league so i didnt want an expensive laptop if im barely gonna play them 

logic broccoli

if i can afford to buy my own cars ofc i can buy my own laptop/computer?

nigga u cant afford to buy your own car or put yourself through driving lessons nor can your head fit in a car so whos the real loser heh

yes no parent would like their kid being up at night instead of sleeping wat

whats wrong with having insomnia? thats like me flaming you for being potato masher broccoli lmfao

not at one point have i said my dad isnt relevant in my life, he works nights and has to sleep during the day if u rly wanna know about him

mfw ultama so mad he trying to spew brown sticky stuff again hahahaha tfw u hav ultama sitting there refreshing u know uve won

easy soss rhipton

Hey mr i got a degree

Its there not their

Try harder lmao stay at the back of the class on ur own

Lp0000l @@tesco fit ur head in a car

Im done

Stfu btw @@ultama

Gmaul face

Hey mr i got a degree

Its there not their

Try harder lmao stay at the back of the class on ur own

Hey Mr Pataks boy

It's your not ur

Try harder lmao you're scared to show your face on your own clan lmfa0 nice durag

mZqcK.png

btw @ you didn't tell us what your job was lmfa0 you don't even want to say that you work in a call centre/3rd line support/temping dumb greasy paki lmfa0

l00l this guy remembers quotes from a while back

yes

i barely play csgo and league so i didnt want an expensive laptop if im barely gonna play them 

logic broccoli

if i can afford to buy my own cars ofc i can buy my own laptop/computer?

farmer u cant afford to buy your own car or put yourself through driving lessons nor can your head fit in a car so whos the real loser heh

yes no parent would like their kid being up at night instead of sleeping wat

whats wrong with having insomnia? thats like me flaming you for being potato masher broccoli lmfao

not at one point have i said my dad isnt relevant in my life, he works nights and has to sleep during the day if u rly wanna know about him

mfw ultama so mad he trying to spew brown sticky stuff again hahahaha tfw u hav ultama sitting there refreshing u know uve won

easy soss rhipton

I went onto your forums to find your quotes lmfao nothing about "remembering" them, although it's nice to see you have facebook pictures of me saved (you obsessed freak r0fl)

"it's better i invest my time into playing games/being on the internet rather than bein a hoodrat and gettin up to no good i guess" lmfa0 basically you don't do anything with your life because you live a brown sticky stuff life.

You say I can't afford a car but i've already proved previously that my PC costs more than your car (which only took 2 weeks to save unlike you) lmao?

You can't afford to buy laptops and computers if you spend months saving up for a car that costs less than £1k lmfa000

Keep slaving at M&S lmfao no career no ambition just sitting on RS with your insomnia obsessing over people who are better than you.

Hey Mr Pataks boy

It's your not ur

Try harder lmao you're scared to show your face on your own clan lmfa0 nice durag

mZqcK.png

btw @ you didn't tell us what your job was lmfa0 you don't even want to say that you work in a call centre/3rd line support/temping dumb greasy paki lmfa0

I went onto your forums to find your quotes lmfao nothing about "remembering" them, although it's nice to see you have facebook pictures of me saved (you obsessed freak r0fl)

"it's better i invest my time into playing games/being on the internet rather than bein a hoodrat and gettin up to no good i guess" lmfa0 basically you don't do anything with your life because you live a brown sticky stuff life.

You say I can't afford a car but i've already proved previously that my PC costs more than your car (which only took 2 weeks to save unlike you) lmao?

You can't afford to buy laptops and computers if you spend months saving up for a car that costs less than £1k lmfa000

Keep slaving at M&S lmfao no career no ambition just sitting on RS with your insomnia obsessing over people who are better than you.

Scared to show ur face on ur own clan

Bro?

The amount of errors atm tesco has legit broken u l0l

Btw u quoted me and mentioned me which u called out tesco for

Kinda ez ngl

Broken hahahaha

Hey Mr Pataks boy

It's your not ur

mZqcK.png

alright where do i start with this

"it's better i invest my time into playing games/being on the internet rather than bein a hoodrat and gettin up to no good i guess

how does that imply i have nothing better to do? thats saying id rather invest my time playing games or something else thats productive than be out getting arrested for doing dumb brown sticky stuff lmao

mfw ultama doesnt understand what a hoodrat is l00

you haven't proven brown sticky stuff btw

how does ur computer cost more than my 5 series btw ~.~

u gonna throw 20 bags for a computer?

na i didnt think so

stay easy soss rhipton.

my guy comments on all my topics n notifies my daily but calls me obessed whahahahahahah broccoli look at this dog @iobsession

Scared to show ur face on ur own clan

Bro?

The amount of errors atm tesco has legit broken u l0l

Btw u quoted me and mentioned me which u called out tesco for

Kinda ez ngl

Broken hahahaha

Stfu btw @@ultama

Because you did the same lmfa0? The only thing that's broken is your mic since you're literally a mute who's scared to talk and show their face lma0 how do you work doing temping/3rd line support btw? doesn't that require you to talk?

alright where do i start with this

"it's better i invest my time into playing games/being on the internet rather than bein a hoodrat and gettin up to no good i guess

how does that imply i have nothing better to do? thats saying id rather invest my time playing games or something else thats productive than be out getting arrested for doing dumb brown sticky stuff lmao

mfw ultama doesnt understand what a hoodrat is l00

you haven't proven brown sticky stuff btw

how does ur computer cost more than my 5 series btw ~.~

u gonna throw 20 bags for a computer?

na i didnt think so

stay easy soss rhipton.

my guy comments on all my topics n notifies my daily but calls me obessed whahahahahahah broccoli look at this dog @iobsession

Lmfa0 yeah you wish you had a 5 series broccoli l000l "guys look at my 5 series I totally got it off my £5.37-6.37 M&S Wages even though I can't afford to repair my laptop or repair my 1.2 04 plate corsa which is around £900"

Stay mad on IRC mute lmfao you've legit spent so many hours at the crack of dawn being obsessed with me it's unreal. You legitimately try to excuse yourself for being a reject who "spends 12 hours a day" on rs l000l