What started the rivalry?

Koso

i know u started clanning on battlescape and you dont really know much about clans history, but foe always been a p2p based clan lmfao. the last mains used to be a p2p based clan as well, until foe forced tlm to accept 30 def to compete and become a f2p based clan because its really easy to beat pures in f2p when you have 70+ lvl 100s with 30 defence m8 l0000000l

It was also really easy to beat your 39 def with mm's 1 def tbh

Now you cant beat 30 def with 29 lol

It was also really easy to beat your 39 def with mm's 1 def tbhNow you cant beat 30 def with 29 lol
 little isenne i think ur forgetting that i was actually in mm, but u joined mm in 2010 so you wouldnt really know much about mm's history lmfao. the only reason why we were able to destroy 30 def clans is because we pulled out pulled other clans +30 every single f2p trip, whilst having a large maxed 25 def unit. foe aka p2p based clan is not going to do the same in f2p. & sick logic m8, 1 kid with 29 defence = 70+ kids with 30 defence. lmfao do you even read what you type before you post it?

cp vs tlp - we were dicking them up until i left, sam kinda killed the cp after that 

cp vs sv - had beef for like 3 weeks but we slammed them -15 and their ops -20ed. left cp, but basically cp carroted sv but hittin came back so sv pulls skyrocketed n focused sv n h00dz = brown sticky stuffter

not even gonna try tackle all of ur broccolied points

cp vs tlp........ what? lol

look at tlp now, look at cp now...... ye u defo win the rivalry u dumb brown sticky stuff

sv is #2 atm theyre better than cp u dumb fuck l00l

i know u started clanning on battlescape and you dont really know much about clans history, but foe always been a p2p based clan lmfao. the last mains used to be a p2p based clan as well, until foe forced tlm to accept 30 def to compete and become a f2p based clan because its really easy to beat pures in f2p when you have 70+ lvl 100s with 30 defence m8 l0000000l

well considering the only reason why you haven't gone 30 def is because having an excuse is more important than giving your members something to do on saturday my statement still stands lmfao

well considering the only reason why you haven't gone 30 def is because having an excuse is more important than giving your members something to do on saturday my statement still stands lmfao
 "giving your members something to do on a saturday" lmfao what did i just read? i understand runescape revolves around you, but there's more to life than just playing runescape m8 l000000l

"giving your members something to do on a saturday" lmfao what did i just read? i understand runescape revolves around you, but there's more to life than just playing runescape m8 l000000l

pretending to have a live when its convenient lmfao you're not fooling anyone m8

sound familiar lol

• 3 months later...

@ good attempt to make people mad, but sucking tlp's cock won't help your clan

6-1 btw, nice declaration backfire.

and also, sv was in the middle of slumping op when doom started talking a lot of brown sticky stuff and you guys got carroted.

tlp vs sv isnt over and we're #1 rn 

rest idgaf. really though, good try, but brown sticky stuff banter.

omg my dumb ass just gravedug a 4 montho ld thread lmfao