What started the rivalry?

Koso

TLP vs SUP - SUP had T27 cape after TLP had initially closed. 3-0'ed them in a prep which remains one of the easiest preps I have fought in to this day and I was hella new at that point. Honestly wilderness fights were back and forth, i'll give Supremacy credit for their F2P ability back when we pulled fuck all, Sundays we mostly picked up free loot from LT, once our pulls increased we forgot about SUP.

TLP vs FI - lil nick ran his mouth for some reason, nobody in TLP was going to stand for that, we pulled from 30, to 40, to 50, and all of a sudden in a couple of weekends we had the 50-60 pulls that Fi had. Fi was unquestionably #2 in the wild at this point in time and we were what, 4th? 5th? Fi brown sticky stuff talking was something the clan wasn't going to stand for. Once we pulled near them they lasted exactly two weekends against us and after that we never looked back. 

TLP vs FOE - we won a 67v73, FOE declared with a +30-40 man ml, started sucking ass in f2p and stopped prepping/giving us clean fights at all. God bless that leadership lmfao I genuinely feel bad for their members, grats on the fullout win I guess

TLP vs CP - CP only put up a fight in F2P up massive numbers and always resorted to hugging mossies/single. Pulls didnt last more than a couple weeks and even with help from FOE couldn't accomplish anything before they fell over into obscurity 

TLP vs Fi x2: Fi started pulling 70 again. Lasted two weeks unfortunately 

TLP vs SV: some NH morons who bark more than they bite. actually worse than CP in terms of tactics and member quality. I give them credit for massing this many people for this long and thats it 

you feel bad for foe members for winning a jcup? do you hear yourself newbundle of twigs? l0l. btw you forgot to mention tlm still can't manage to get a round win in a p2p prep after tlm all mass 30 defence (60+ kids with addy respectively) i literally feel sorry for all the brainwashed kids in tlm who actually believes hanubundle of twigs lies and propaganda. its like you guys always lose to foe when it matters and somehow hanubundle of twigs is still able to convince you delusional bundle of twigsgots that you guys won lmfaooooooo. safe to say its a mental disease tbh @@Native

you feel bad for foe members for winning a jcup? do you hear yourself newbundle of twigs? l0l. btw you forgot to mention tlm still can't manage to get a round win in a p2p prep after tlm all mass 30 defence (60+ kids with addy respectively) i literally feel sorry for all the brainwashed kids in tlm who actually believes hanubundle of twigs lies and propaganda. its like you guys always lose to foe when it matters and somehow hanubundle of twigs is still able to convince you delusional bundle of twigsgots that you guys won lmfaooooooo. safe to say its a mental disease tbh @@Native

Hurdur do you even read before you post

we have 70+ 100's now btw

query for prep

dont get ahead of yourself newbundle of twigs; nobody msg you for anything LMFAO. we're already scheduled mon p2p prep 5:30 45min, wed f2p prep 45 min same time. stay easy with the 3-19 prep record btw

you literally won't prep us LMFAO

your high councils and trial fucking warlords cant even get preps and i can, justin beiber

please god team on us tomorrow 

TLP is bad and lose everything that matters.

They cling to their f2p wins with everything they've got, because it's all they've got left. They could all literally cancel their memberships and it wouldn't effect the pure scene at all. Fucking bullied.

You understand if your clan lost that jcup you would of been bullied till closure lmao. and we were up +5 at one point lmfao.

You literally got bullied out of saturday, your clans garbage pulls get worse week after week, you got 54-0 l0l you lose about 90% of your f2p preps, and even on sunday's get cleared 1v1

you won a jcup, w0w but you lost 364 days lmao

gratz 

You understand if your clan lost that jcup you would of been bullied till closure lmao. and we were up +5 at one point lmfao.

You literally got bullied out of saturday, your clans garbage pulls get worse week after week, you got 54-0 l0l you lose about 90% of your f2p preps, and even on sunday's get cleared 1v1

you won a jcup, w0w but you lost 364 days lmao

gratz 

lmfao so true

and now u dont even have sign ups for tlp anni, think tlp wont have them for yours?`we gonna brown sticky stuff on your birthday cake like mm brown sticky stuffted on your birthday cake in 2013 @@lookatwhatidid

i hope you and sv team on us today, will get my coc roc m8