fatality Vs Final Ownage Elite 40 Vs 40 F2P Prep [3-0]

Halloween

ye u lost to a mute :D

ambush lol

"ye u lost to a mute" umm thats a video from 3 years ago, this was a week after ai closed and formed a main team called "#farmers" which was led by the leadership of ai(which had nothing to do with you lol). This is a video of us fighting Dynasty + Ai Mains & towards the end we fought some clan(forgot the name) in clan wars fighting down 5 (at around this time, this was the only some what "fair" fight we could get at the time).

So there you have it, that video had nothing to do with you lol(once again you're lacking relevance). 

Now go on and go crawl back into varrock sewer like the little rat you're.

"ye u lost to a mute" umm thats a video from 3 years ago, this was a week after ai closed and formed a main team called "#farmers" which was led by the leadership of ai(which had nothing to do with you lol). This is a video of us fighting Dynasty + Ai Mains & towards the end we fought some clan(forgot the name) in clan wars fighting down 5 (at around this time, this was the only some what "fair" fight we could get at the time).

So there you have it, that video had nothing to do with you lol(once again you're lacking relevance). 

Now go on and go crawl back into varrock sewer like the little rat you're.

i had to show u wat a clan under ur leadership accomplishes

which is nothing lol

ur brown sticky stuff

i had to show u wat a clan under ur leadership accomplishes

which is nothing lol

ur brown sticky stuff

hmmm out of 1000s of wins Ambush has gotten, i guess that 1 loss vs a pure clan/main team just some how puts Ambush's glorious history in the dirt. I guess my friends in tlp are right, you're pretty cauliflower lmao.

Also, before you try to rip on some other dude's calling............ye maybe you should try unmuting your mic first, instead of sitting there on the sidelines taking attendance with a crayon and coloring book.

L0lers birthday I also agree with u imute walkd my plankers sooooo hard on bscape lmfaoooooooooo imute

@imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute @imute