Which lpc?

I wonder why AAO, CD, Olympus haven't moved to HPC after being in the MPC scene for over or close to a year... No flame intended I mean if you have the member base why not move up?

MPC's keep pure clanning strong; where else are newbies and up and coming pures going to go? I know this sounds absurd but to some people 80's, 90's stats are fucking huge or unobtainable

It's upsetting to see the lpc/mpc bracket go to brown sticky stuff like it has, these clans are meant to introduce more people to the clanning world, not emulate the cancerous parts of HPC's

MPC's keep pure clanning strong; where else are newbies and up and coming pures going to go? I know this sounds absurd but to some people 80's, 90's stats are fucking huge or unobtainable

It's upsetting to see the lpc/mpc bracket go to brown sticky stuff like it has, these clans are meant to introduce more people to the clanning world, not emulate the cancerous parts of HPC's

I mean its going to brown sticky stuff because theres 1 power house clan that dominates the wild and no one can match the opts and mains lmfao, also as clans move up other clans open/come up.

LPC scene is coming back again with BV, Faith, POP, and other clans, its just kanker in the wild because of 1 power house that can't be stopped or matched in the wild.