Which lpc?

Nobody from that bracket will take us out, however:

Olympus - was genuinely surpised to scout graves yesterday and find 60 of them at HPC times. Lacking on the levels as they were all 70's and 80's, but with Godly and Trajan leaving TLP to help them step up I think it's about time they make the transition. Good luck.

AAO - i have nothing but praise for these boys and the trips/preps i've been able to participate in have been swirv. Should they decide to go HPC i'd be happy to see them step up to the plate but saddened by the fact that I wouldn't be with them. They have the f2p quality, p2p a work in progress.

Envy: seems to be another adventure on hassan's wild ride, have been kinda quiet lately. Highly doubt they would go up at all

Slaughter: SV's new feeder clan, didn't go to their sunday trip as CD kept hitting them on the mpc trip LMFAO, don't count on them doing brown sticky stuff

CD: proven bitch to SV, will not step up

DOOM: with a ml like the one you have now i'm kind of scratching my head as to why you decided march 5th is the day of release - that's still like 2 weeks away niggas