EnVy Closing Topic (Yay Again)

Ebag

All the EV kids in Doom always showed promise, enjoyed clanning with and against you guys. Even as an MPC your matched quality was pretty good. Hopefully brown sticky stuff works out for you guys.

Thanks bud, nice to know their is still people like you around the community :) Most clans are disrespectful and are cancer, This is why i will always see doom as a great community B)

as one of the Ex-Leaders of EnVy, even only for a week l0l0l0l0l0l I pay my respects and wish you the best. Good luck in life and hopefully my boy Ray closes VT sometime soon so all my homies can be on that quitting RS life and move on

P.S. I was leader in 1 week of joining and @@krat0s @@Ebag never got past high council l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l  JKJK I love you guys GL fam make it big

as one of the Ex-Leaders of EnVy, even only for a week l0l0l0l0l0l I pay my respects and wish you the best. Good luck in life and hopefully my boy Ray closes VT sometime soon so all my homies can be on that quitting RS life and move on

P.S. I was leader in 1 week of joining and @@krat0s @@Ebag never got past high council l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l  JKJK I love you guys GL fam make it big

Thanks bud, how's everything going for you?