[A]gainst [A]ll [O]dds F2P PKRI Vs. [S]udden [D]eath

N Ranger

Not my fault you have a cd spy inside you.

Bro you invited cd and mains. Why lie lol. King/divine are the reason u guys win fights, @@Jason, from what i hear you never call, and when u do you cover ur screen with saliva. So grats on your win man! Was so well deserved, seems like you guys were truly against the odds fighting us!

Bro you invited cd and mains. Why lie lol. King/divine are the reason u guys win fights, @@Jason, from what i hear you never call, and when u do you cover ur screen with saliva. So grats on your win man! Was so well deserved, seems like you guys were truly against the odds fighting us!

Ouch I think my saliva pushed you into singles 

You needed +10 when you were already higher levels.  Pussies embarrassing topic

Glad aao is out of their 10 year slump by bringing mains to fight 60's and 70's. Could of been a fun fight 

Damn Daniel!!! You musta stepped in some mud with those white vans cus you mad af. 

I wasn't there but you definitely lost the fight. Sorry man blame Jail.

Damn Daniel!!! You musta stepped in some mud with those white vans cus you mad af. 

pardon kyle, blame me for what O_O? You guys won obviously, but according to king it was suppose to be a somewhat matched fight, even if we had 3-4 doom, our levels dont come close to yours, when we hit ur cape counter spiked to 45ish=/? Didnt think there was much of a need for either having capes off, or having people logged out. Wouldve been a fun matched fight...not sure what practice you guys or how you benefited from doing that but gj nonetheless. 

It truly was a difficult fight for us, the Against All Odds clan. Let us take this moment to thank Jason for starting to use screen wipers and pulling us through this perilous fight

Thank you abdullahs for showing up your support and thank you all the mains hitting off those cb 100 goats that sneaked into the fight with SD capes

Must be another Doom member with inferiority complex, you know how they go start cutting themselves up after a loss

pardon kyle, blame me for what O_O? You guys won obviously, but according to king it was suppose to be a somewhat matched fight, even if we had 3-4 doom, our levels dont come close to yours, when we hit ur cape counter spiked to 45ish=/? Didnt think there was much of a need for either having capes off, or having people logged out. Wouldve been a fun matched fight...not sure what practice you guys or how you benefited from doing that but gj nonetheless. 

I miss you :* I wasn't there don't know what happened. Just trying to be a spastic, you know me :)