AAO declare P2P on Apex

White Kid

#Orphan-Gang  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Will Apex accept?

• Yes
    • No

You mean behind my reputation. Apex is trash in P2P now. They failed to beat Ruin/Doom and struggle with most MPC's.

Congrats you're beating Apex with [CV]Toxic who had to join Apex V1 under a different alias (Green Spark) as he was scared we would decline him, and slave Nox who contributed 0 to any clan he's been in. If Loki, Rich, and I were still in Apex we would perfect you AAO dogs.

thats the problem, all they do is talk brown sticky stuff, please rejoin so we could actually get a fight out of them

I'll promise you once Apex start pulling well over 60 again AAO will regret every little remark

apex pulled 75 last saturday and got fucking annihilated by us 2x

You mean behind my reputation. Apex is trash in P2P now. They failed to beat Ruin/Doom and struggle with most MPC's.

Congrats you're beating Apex with [CV]Toxic who had to join Apex V1 under a different alias (Green Spark) as he was scared we would decline him, and slave Nox who contributed 0 to any clan he's been in. If Loki, Rich, and I were still in Apex we would perfect you AAO dogs.

couldnt have said it better

You mean behind my reputation. Apex is trash in P2P now. They failed to beat Ruin/Doom and struggle with most MPC's. [/size]

Congrats you're beating Apex with [CV]Toxic who had to join Apex V1 under a different alias (Green Spark) as he was scared we would decline him, and slave Nox who contributed 0 to any clan he's been in. If Loki, Rich, and I were still in Apex we would perfect you AAO dogs.[/size]

Lord Sikh has spoken. Fuck AAO

stfu and kiss me baby