Just unlocked rerolls for raids

skoma xd

how do u play rs3? like how do u get into it, i feel like itd be fun ish @@skoma xd

It is a game which requires you to spend a comprehensive amount of time to get to the point where you can begin having fun.

Pking on there known as warbands is extremely competitive however if you're very mechanically good w/keyboard you're able to counter every thing and it becomes very difficult to compete w/other professionals.

Obv there are levels of pking on there. There are your tomatos, your decent ppl and your pro's, only maybe... 10-15 pro's.

As for high lvl pvm, that requires a lot of effort to get into and requires more time and patience as well as money to get professional at. 

It's taken me about 8 months of pvming w/record setters and I'm still far from being able to set my own records.

If you can't play at least 6 hrs a day it's not worth trying rs3.

It is a game which requires you to spend a comprehensive amount of time to get to the point where you can begin having fun.

Pking on there known as warbands is extremely competitive however if you're very mechanically good w/keyboard you're able to counter every thing and it becomes very difficult to compete w/other professionals.

Obv there are levels of pking on there. There are your tomatos, your decent ppl and your pro's, only maybe... 10-15 pro's.

As for high lvl pvm, that requires a lot of effort to get into and requires more time and patience as well as money to get professional at. 

It's taken me about 8 months of pvming w/record setters and I'm still far from being able to set my own records.

If you can't play at least 6 hrs a day it's not worth trying rs3.

i rly enjoy skilling, could i do that like consistently ? i wanna do like ez brown sticky stuff like smith/wc/etc etc

i rly enjoy skilling, could i do that like consistently ? i wanna do like ez brown sticky stuff like smith/wc/etc etc

You can but on rs3 skilling isn't very profitable if at all, which requires another source of income, ie: pvm/slayer/rwt. 

Skilling is definitely more fun on here, it's not that it's easier, it's just that tasks are a lot more automated rather than having to use mousekeys like 07 etc.

You can but on rs3 skilling isn't very profitable if at all, which requires another source of income, ie: pvm/slayer/rwt. 

Skilling is definitely more fun on here, it's not that it's easier, it's just that tasks are a lot more automated rather than having to use mousekeys like 07 etc.

oohh i see i see. ty for the info =]

• 2 months later...