Op vs Ruin minis 2-0 in sets ft perfection

Trajan

brown sticky stuff brid idc lololol

baddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

baddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

ill fuk u up

its just a mini, gz on winning something

thanks love you too

? can you not read or something?

The fact that you said that you even made a comment on his choice of song is justin beiber.

I'm assuming he doesn't actually have a prejudice against brits lmfao.

You don't need to be a certain ethnicity or derive from a certain culture to appreciate a tune.

The fact that you said that you even made a comment on his choice of song is justin beiber.

I'm assuming he doesn't actually have a prejudice against brits lmfao.

You don't need to be a certain ethnicity or derive from a certain culture to appreciate a tune.

Gj taking the morale high ground, very responsible of you although i'm sure Trajan is a big boy and can handle a flame comment on his music choice.