Slaughter's hypocrisy

Lenin

Not an essay, just posting pictures from the thread that you posted trying to write an essay to me. If I remember correctly, you said something about quote limit?

You're low. Anyone reading this knows what you're made up of. Quote limit but here;

Even your rune tanks & hpc invites coudn't save you. Image 1Image 2.

Regular tanks/hpc accounts; Image 1Image 2Image 3Image 4 & some spastic posted this on their own forums; Gif.

Their MPC accounts wont save them, even though they lied about us bringing MPCs. Their DOX'ing wont save them. Their snipe crews won't save them. Your rune tanks leading you won't save you.

Oh and btw, the majority of your clan is now made up of invites and rune tanks, how can you call yourself a pure clan (Image 0Image 1Image 2Image 3Image 4Image 5Image 6Image 7). Also, try to deny the snipe crews that help you out - spastics mass up with them. Maybe tell them not to speak out loudThanks for the guthix btw, your rune tanks are a tiny bit clueless.

Sure, I'm the hypocrite when I link 15 different pictures and threads because I log everything that everybody says on Sharkbrew.

xd better yet thanks for making me win!

Not an essay, just posting pictures from the thread that you posted trying to write an essay to me. If I remember correctly, you said something about quote limit?

Sure, I'm the hypocrite when I link 15 different pictures and threads because I log everything that everybody says on Sharkbrew.

xd better yet thanks for making me win!

I love how you dodge everything you can't reply back to. Still waiting on this. You tried to lie and say you don't bring rune tanks, and I showed you images from last weekend. You tried to 'ridicule' us about teaming, and yet you've spent two weeks under other's capes, first LP, now SD. All you're doing is validating this thread. Your, and your clan's hypocrisy is beyond.

You're cute af.