Slaughter's hypocrisy

Lenin

Talk brown sticky stuff to others about teaming e.g. "1800-SD", "1800-CD" etc. and then you go out with them because you pulled 20. All clans pulled similarly low, but we all wen't out on our own capes, thats the difference. You're still missing 5/7 of your weekend aftermath topics.

Want to compare?

Rage

30 60 55 55 (200)

Slaughter

27 38 15 20 17 23 20 52 (212)

Rage's 4 trips = 200.

Slaughter's 8 trips = 212. That last one, the 52, counts the invites from LP. Its so cute, considering that LP pulled more than them.

Discuss//

come here yourself, Rage and Slaughter are part of an MPC situation that simply doesn't have the backbone to stand up properly

The only problem I have with HPC is the great amount of jajas. Its just frustrating, I know MPC has jajas to but theres more pures in fights.

Because you try to talk brown sticky stuff to clans when you pull 40 with double-logging and invites, then hide behind the shadows when you can't. Read the title of the thread.

Have you ever sat there and been like, "Why the actual fuck do I care so much about this whole Sharkbrew thing?"

I'm just curious 'cause like you are way obsessed atm. :/

Have you ever sat there and been like, "Why the actual fuck do I care so much about this whole Sharkbrew thing?"

I'm just curious 'cause like you are way obsessed atm. :/

Remember when you wrote an essay, and some people hyped you up, and you got happy until I replied back and you coudn't do the same? You cared until I put you in your place. The only thing you're doing right now is validating this thread's title.

slaughter is by far the worst clan ive ever seen, they havent pked in their own capes since their first pk in mpc lol

pulls getting worse everyweek, this time it was 29 on a saturday ahaha what a joke