Clan tier list

Billy

what l0l? every clan knows clan wars > wildy. u can bring invites, mains, opts are uneven, can tele out - all in wildy

clan wars = matched, fair, memberlist only (most times), no running, no hiding, no teleing

stop talking lmfa0

how does it feel knowing youre a bottom tier clan AND illiterate?

Although some people in this topic can't accept it, these tiers are clearly accurate.....

sv competes with tlp and vice versa (add fo into the equation (if it's sunday))

eop competes with fi vice versa (add fo into the equation (if it's saturday))

tier 3 clans branch off and do their own thing. idk

idk why some people are trying to disagree or dispute this 

cuz eop is borderline mpc l0l

you got some wins on sunday, legit got railed saturday and monday

wat?

There was not 1 single point in time during the entire saturday trip that you had even a hint of winning against us. I know the guys over at sv are actual fuckin retards but lets be real brother.

If not getting cleared off the map (because you were practically in single) is your idea of winning I'm surprised you still manage to pull over 45 every weekend.

what l0l? every clan knows clan wars > wildy. u can bring invites, mains, opts are uneven, can tele out - all in wildy

clan wars = matched, fair, memberlist only (most times), no running, no hiding, no teleing

stop talking lmfa0

ok but u still have to do decent on weekends, u get slammed every trip.... clanwars means jack brown sticky stuff when u pull 20 l0l

wat?

There was not 1 single point in time during the entire saturday trip that you had even a hint of winning against us. I know the guys over at sv are actual fuckin retards but lets be real brother.

If not getting cleared off the map (because you were practically in single) is your idea of winning I'm surprised you still manage to pull over 45 every weekend.

do you think your clan is invincible? give me an honest answer. i hope you're not so delusional and into your own propaganda that you believe that you never lose. btw most fights on weekends dont end with a clear winner so everybody just claims a win.

Pulled 35+ last how many preps? And 40+ on March 11th vs pisstality. Oh and 7-2 btw ur ez

btw u pull 30 to preps and 20 to weekend trips how brown sticky stuff can u be. Oh and btw stay attached to 4-5 month old wins, you literally live off them lmao. and also i don't even think we've prepped u 9 times so where did 7-2 come from l0l

do you think your clan is invincible? give me an honest answer. i hope you're not so delusional and into your own propaganda that you believe that you never lose. btw most fights on weekends dont end with a clear winner so everybody just claims a win.

btw u pull 30 to preps and 20 to weekend trips how brown sticky stuff can u be. Oh and btw stay attached to 4-5 month old wins, you literally live off them lmao. and also i don't even think we've prepped u 9 times so where did 7-2 come from l0l

7-2 keep shining my shoes

you're such a bottom tier clan l0l rd will never compete. i left rd for sv in march 2014 and haven't looked back. rd has literally never been good. closure, slumping, and at a few points was decent but still not top tier.

Ty for ur opinion that's why RD is 7-2 vs SV wahahaha goodnight

you're such a bottom tier clan l0l rd will never compete. i left rd for sv in march 2014 and haven't looked back. rd has literally never been good. closure, slumping, and at a few points was decent but still not top tier.

^ They pull like 30s on weekends and still fight SUP lmao. Bottom feeders they are.

TLP has lost maybe one time to sv on a p2p trip where you had like 15 more and jajalanka mains in full force. I cant recall a single time where we were defeated by sv in f2p. Your clan is a disgusting congregation of rejects that is only good at ddosing and making themselves look like retards.

look through your saturday vid and link me something where you are winning against tlp

Accurate list @@Billy. @@17_ still trying to spew some propaganda that RD isn't a bottom tier clan l0l. Stay low tier.

thanks, i felt it was pretty accurate. Only thing it's missing is CP bc it went over my head that they were a clan when I wrote it but looking back I dont even know what tier i would consider them so i just left em out

TLP has lost maybe one time to sv on a p2p trip where you had like 15 more and jajalanka mains in full force. I cant recall a single time where we were defeated by sv in f2p. Your clan is a disgusting congregation of rejects that is only good at ddosing and making themselves look like retards.

look through your saturday vid and link me something where you are winning against tlp

im not gonna sit there and go through a 7 minute video that you can watch for yourself, and 1 time? lol that just shows how delusional you are. i admit we've lost fights to you, but most of the time theres no clear winner and we have won a lot more than you give credit.

btw we arent jaja affiliated we have our own mains just like you. jaja doesnt like us like they did in 2014 lmao they rag us now

im not gonna sit there and go through a 7 minute video that you can watch for yourself, and 1 time? lol that just shows how delusional you are. i admit we've lost fights to you, but most of the time theres no clear winner and we have won a lot more than you give credit.

btw we arent jaja affiliated we have our own mains just like you. jaja doesnt like us like they did in 2014 lmao they rag us now

spoiler alert: not once in that 7 minute video were u ever winning against tlp lmao