Ruin F2P Prep vs. Rage 2-1

Kevv

More known then me? Show ur pure warfare acc. Show me ur pure community acc. Show me a clan u lead that was ranked on the raw list show me three clans u lead who won real full outs. Oh wait u cant. But i can. Ur a Randy and ill b 26 this year hbu?

I could ask anyone not affiliated with rage who you are and they wouldn't know you. Same wouldn't be said for me lol.

You make all these claims like you're good yet you can't seem to beat OP with a +3 advantage and you struggle to fend for yourself in the MPC scene l0l.

I could ask anyone not affiliated with rage who you are and they wouldn't know you. Same wouldn't be said for me lol.

You make all these claims like you're good yet you can't seem to beat OP with a +3 advantage and you struggle to fend for yourself in the MPC scene l0l.

Silly lil boy im just an experienced member of rage who back up calls when slum goes down. But speqking of a +3 just on thursday rage was down 4 vs ruin i picked up and won with 15 left. So please tell me again how cauliflower you are? Again ur a new gen randy.

Silly lil boy im just an experienced member of rage who back up calls when slum goes down. But speqking of a +3 just on thursday rage was down 4 vs ruin i picked up and won with 15 left. So please tell me again how cauliflower you are? Again ur a new gen randy.

"experienced member", "back up calls" - yeah there's your problem lmao

You can't even spell the word "speaking", so don't try to mention intelligence please lmao. As for this so called win, I can't find a prep that rage has won in the current 3 pages of event aftermaths...

btw also this r0fl

"experienced member", "back up calls" - yeah there's your problem lmao

You can't even spell the word "speaking", so don't try to mention intelligence please lmao. As for this so called win, I can't find a prep that rage has won in the current 3 pages of event aftermaths...

btw also this r0fl

I didn't call that prep. So lets settle down, didn't doom just get ass clapped by tlp and didnt slaughter just lose to APEX and canceled a prep vs Aao twice? Didnt slaughter just pull 27 and bring 4 cape switches. I wont continue to put u in ur place bc ur boring me. Next?

I didn't call that prep. So lets settle down, didn't doom just get ass clapped by tlp and didnt slaughter just lose to APEX and canceled a prep vs Aao twice? Didnt slaughter just pull 27 and bring 4 cape switches. I wont continue to put u in ur place bc ur boring me. Next?

We lost to the best HPC in F2P.

You lost to a clan that you claim pull 27. You also lost to CD twice, as well as losing 7-8 prep rounds vs Olympus with +opt advantages...

xdzYLE0.png

know your place autistic randy, Rage is a worse MPC than CD

We lost to the best HPC in F2P.

You lost to a clan that you claim pull 27. You also lost to CD twice, as well as losing 7-8 prep rounds vs Olympus with +opt advantages...

xdzYLE0.png

know your place autistic randy, Rage is a worse MPC than CD

Keep bringing cape switches it might save slutter bahahaha