Ruin F2P Prep vs. Rage 2-1

Kevv

that second round was so much fun! down by 4 and won by 15 sadly we SUCK at plat right now, some tweaks here and there and we will be giving you a run for your money!!

But always fun and flame free ruin @@Kanicus <3333

Gz ruin

your clan sucks in general lmao stfu

that second round was so much fun! down by 4 and won by 15 sadly we SUCK at plat right now, some tweaks here and there and we will be giving you a run for your money!!

But always fun and flame free ruin @@Kanicus <3333

Gz ruin

yeah ddos

Ty 4 prep rage fam

Ok u randy ass battle scape new gen nobody. Ur ded klen is losing to rage every day and tomorrow will be no different

Rage doesn't touch doom in any way lmfao btw didn't you try open chaotic on battlescape only to fail miserably (like you are on RS). I'm pretty sure I'm also more known than you, older than you and better than you so keep trying lmfao.

Rage doesn't touch doom in any way lmfao btw didn't you try open chaotic on battlescape only to fail miserably (like you are on RS). I'm pretty sure I'm also more known than you, older than you and better than you so keep trying lmfao.

You can always check out our site if u want fanboy.

More known then me? Show ur pure warfare acc. Show me ur pure community acc. Show me a clan u lead that was ranked on the raw list show me three clans u lead who won real full outs. Oh wait u cant. But i can. Ur a Randy and ill b 26 this year hbu?