Sovereign

Cronic

<17:22:19> You poked "Im soBeast" with message: is our prep still on/
<17:22:29> "Im soBeast" pokes you: na

that's that :/

going main to avoid prepping us, expected 

i don't think that was the reason l0l. i would have liked to stay pure but oh well. i already have a max main

Feel free to come home. 

sv is still my priority. i don't ever plan to leak again but i leaked in ur clan lol. i dont want to have beef with pure clans anymore tho, i talked a lot of brown sticky stuff and now it's over so i'm over it, it was all just banter to create hype piss everyone off etc

LOLOLO

sv is still my priority. i don't ever plan to leak again but i leaked in ur clan lol. i dont want to have beef with pure clans anymore tho, i talked a lot of brown sticky stuff and now it's over so i'm over it, it was all just banter to create hype piss everyone off etc

tbh i'd like a spastic like u in my clan, feel free to intro when you're ready.

cum

LOLOLO

tbh i'd like a spastic like u in my clan, feel free to intro when you're ready.

lol you realize most people on here don't actually have autism? like i said i act like a downy flamer to hype brown sticky stuff up and make people mad but i'm done now you don't have to keep quoting me

lol you realize most people on here don't actually have autism? like i said i act like a downy flamer to hype brown sticky stuff up and make people mad but i'm done now you don't have to keep quoting me

im not flaming im literally saying come back to eop cuz you will fit in