Broadcasting: Slaughter's death

Lenin

I got scammed, got payed back by you mugs then I left for op, BIG fucking mistake, didn't realize they didn't have the greatest of communities and that's where the mighty ruin come along and saved my ass and now I'm in a great community again, eyyyyyy you can't be still mad about me bitching about you in that recording? i was only speaking the truth bro.. you can't tank 4 brown sticky stuff + your only a rank because of your fancy way of wording and making your clan look good. OH yeah i went their 

"mugs" god. All ranks put effort in and payed everyone in full. The fact that you think Ruin beat Slaughter with a +3 and thats why they're in a slump shows how little of a character you have. You wen't into OP and started saying they're the best and as soon as you didn't get attention there which you need to survive, you 'left' them.

Watch all the videos I post and show me that I cant tank.. go ahead. Majority of preps I die late with a few if not any food left. You came into ts pretending nothing happened and you were innocent lmfao.

I got to this rank because I put work in all ways possible. You recruited 2 people and talked about it for the entire week begging for a promotion and begging for attention. You and that grizzly retards were cancer. The entire clan was so happy that both of you were gone. Did you ever wonder why nobody asked wheres Pablo, or lets invite Pablo to this mini? You're a complete +1.

No one gave a brown sticky stuff when you left for many clans in LPC, and nobody gives a brown sticky stuff now. You're useless.

Good now prep theme, win and shut them up

Counter-declared, waiting.

"mugs" god. All ranks put effort in and payed everyone in full. The fact that you think Ruin beat Slaughter with a +3 and thats why they're in a slump shows how little of a character you have. You wen't into OP and started saying they're the best and as soon as you didn't get attention there which you need to survive, you 'left' them.

Watch all the videos I post and show me that I cant tank.. go ahead. Majority of preps I die late with a few if not any food left. You came into ts pretending nothing happened and you were innocent lmfao.

I got to this rank because I put work in all ways possible. You recruited 2 people and talked about it for the entire week begging for a promotion and begging for attention. You and that grizzly retards were cancer. The entire clan was so happy that both of you were gone. Did you ever wonder why nobody asked wheres Pablo, or lets invite Pablo to this mini? You're a complete +1.

No one gave a brown sticky stuff when you left for many clans in LPC, and nobody gives a brown sticky stuff now. You're useless.

Counter-declared, waiting.

look @ you type away young sir, meet me irl i'll slump you like ruin slumped slaughter +3

look @ you type away young sir, meet me irl i'll slump you like ruin slumped slaughter +3

oh yeah lenin, go train

oh yeah lenin, go train

Exactly, sit.

Irl? If you have something to prove come to Leciester, Nottingham and London and I'll message you the exact location, and teach you the meaning of Muay Thai, Krav Maga and Ninjustu.