what RS videos do you watch?

ownorko

Yess lads!

Still waste your life watching youtube videos or making them? Might prove to be useful as many video creators want to know what you like watching and how long you watch videos for..

I used to create videos when adding a montage and chucking in Drowning Pool with loads of effects was the way to go.

Things have moved on since so.. What type of videos do you like to watch these days?

How long would you watch a particular video for e.g. Pking?

Commentary or music?

This'll help me and a few mates to look back at when editing videos so hope you don't mind answering.

id like to know which vids u watch so i can put bad links into their descriptions

ot: if the vid is over 5 mins im likely not bothering, if the vid has some nigga nigga kfc big booty bigga music im dipping aswell. and for love o god all u need are transitions and zoom. I'm not up to epileptic seizures

short

simple editing

original content(pvp single/multi)

NO GHETTO MUSIC,if you do it better not be about booty and shootin niggas

id like to know which vids u watch so i can put bad links into their descriptions

ot: if the vid is over 5 mins im likely not bothering, if the vid has some farmer nigga kfc big booty bigga music im dipping aswell. and for love o god all u need are transitions and zoom. I'm not up to epileptic seizures

short

simple editing

original content(pvp single/multi)

NO GHETTO MUSIC,if you do it better not be about booty and shootin niggas

Looll! class

I don't really watch any rs vids anymore except for the occasional Chris Archie clips of the week or w/e they are since I'm still subscribed to him on youtube. Only other rs vids I watch are vids from my clan mates of minis/preps/trips if I feel like watching