Thoughts?

Erik

you try so hard with this brown sticky stuff lmfao. If you knew your history I would recall foe doing the same with turmoil but hey that's the past which I doubt you was even apart of. I've already stated my views and points on your winning topic, check it out there buddy for your reply.

Lmfa000 stop with the turmoil excuse. There is no turmoil in old school and never will be. What other reason is it to go 30 def besides can't tanking for brown sticky stuff and unable to compete with FOE in p2p?

Lmfa000 stop with the turmoil excuse. There is no turmoil in old school and never will be. What other reason is it to go 30 def besides can't tanking for brown sticky stuff and unable to compete with FOE in p2p?

how is that an excuse? I'm using it as an example when your rivals at that time stayed 1-20/25 def. now it's the opposite its suddenly different? Lmfao I'm referring to the defence because you clearlu can't ust turm in F2P. You clearly can't complete in F2P (the most relevant server in this community) if you're gonna complain about 30 def lol. It's cauliflower, you either get it or stop bitching n saying brown sticky stuff like omg we killed 30def clan while being 1-20 def(mostly 20def) we're so good!