Clan Declaration Section Opens on the 9th Of Apr

slushpuppy

6 level threes, one with 80def, a couple of 45def zerks.

Sure :)

Clean because AAO memberslist automatically excludes people with invalid rsn, they will still be shown as an entry on the ml, but the level threes etc at the bottom of ml wont be included into the average calculation.

Sadly some dickheads with acp managed to glitch the ml a bit making it not update entries that went from having rsn to none so the zerks stay there because it's inactive people such as elders...

You don't need to worry AAO wont declare with brown sticky stuff like 95cb cap anyways.

@@slushpuppy so how does this effect if it is "your clan's ml" what if the clan declaring has a beefed up ML with high combats and average, and they declare on a clan who is more or less close to their average with no high combats under 20 def?

Good question, I brought this up awhile back. I think some clans will snake the system but we always find out eventually.

@@slushpuppy so how does this effect if it is "your clan's ml" what if the clan declaring has a beefed up ML with high combats and average, and they declare on a clan who is more or less close to their average with no high combats under 20 def?

Slushpuppy how will counter declarations work now in terms of minimum opts declarations?

More than likely, it will be the lesser of the 2 combat levels calculated by the clan's respective memberlist. However, I am toying with the idea of scrapping the MPC/LPC/XLPC division and simply call it, Lower Pure Clans and Higher Pure clans. I will then have to put some sort of cap saying if the difference between the 2 combat levels are more than 10, then the declaration would be nulled.

Only issue is alot of LPCs/MPCs have closed MLs for god knows what reason.

I prolly go with the simpler one(lesser of the 2 combat level) first, then introduce the elimination of the MPC/LPC/XLPC division later once I get a clearer picture of the combat level mashups