Ummm...POP...This is Awk

EOPSlayer69

So...I was on your topic viewing your point of view until I saw what the vidder was wearing & what his stats was.

I don't want to be mean but you guys are such hypocrites, you guys whine about DV high levels while your vidder is a guy in full rune & you publicly show it.

You guys also had Chaos & Savages rush in with your capes, how come you guys complain so much about teaming while you do it yourselves? I don't get your clan....Devotion never complain and they fight no matter what the opts are.

Example there opening trip fighting all clans in 1 cape rather then logging out and leaving.

Anyways, fix your mistakes first then focus on other clans.

Vidder of POP vs DV

de917d6fe690173269c746ea3ccd2318.png

Lol pop has a vid up where the vidder takes its cape off and runs away from his clan. Pop is based purely on propaganda.. They been acting like this all month, best thing to do is just ignore them.

So...I was on your topic viewing your point of view until I saw what the vidder was wearing & what his stats was.

I don't want to be mean but you guys are such hypocrites, you guys whine about DV high levels while your vidder is a guy in full rune & you publicly show it.

You guys also had Chaos & Savages rush in with your capes, how come you guys complain so much about teaming while you do it yourselves? I don't get your clan....Devotion never complain and they fight no matter what the opts are.

Example there opening trip fighting all clans in 1 cape rather then logging out and leaving.

Anyways, fix your mistakes first then focus on other clans.

Vidder of POP vs DV

de917d6fe690173269c746ea3ccd2318.png

47f18233b421dd08051ce046b101abfc.png