Can a clan succesfully move up to the next bracket without getting bullied?

King Dete

Ur clan got bullied out of Hpc. Quit covering up, you're embarrassing yourself.

Bullied out of HPC? lmfao, last time i checked every weekend we had was a successful trip. Please, we left HPC because we wanted to go back to fucking your clan in the ass with our blue penises

broccoli 

Bullied out of HPC? lmfao, last time i checked every weekend we had was a successful trip. Please, we left HPC because we wanted to go back to fucking your clan in the ass with our blue penises

broccoli 

na lmfao u went back so u could get all the doom invites back broccoli

broccoli

Lmfao rage wasn't in the Mpc scene until after op moved up.

Op moved back down and they're still brown sticky stuff l.

Have fun getting bullied by new mpc's lmao.

One reject purple clan dead one to go owait u pull 140 and can't compete in hpc LOOLL

right can't compete at hpc but made every hpc wear the same cape. lmfao your clan is a joke.

And you're too bitch to move up

Gz Doom

don't be mad your members are leaving for eop you bundle of twigsgot clan. No wonder tlp is fucking dog brown sticky stuff you guys team with vr the brown sticky stufftiest main clan lmfaoooo #purplereign #r o t

Garbage tier clans like Sv will get bullied back out of HPC in .5.

Interesting seeing all these lil-guy clanners brown sticky stufftalking HPC, when really they are just lying to themselves about why they don't try and move their clans up, and its because they'd get crushed.

Last clan to do it well was RD.

edit: I don't really know much about Doom so they might have done well too idk.

Lmfao ^ only clan to do it is sup

Lmfao rage wasn't in the Mpc scene until after op moved up.

Op moved back down and they're still brown sticky stuff l.

Have fun getting bullied by new mpc's lmao.

Please, i'd like to see a day where we get bullied. Get off Olympus' nutsack bruh.

By the way, nice prep loss yesterday bundle of twigsgot. Get bullied 9v12 comeback R3 god bless you suck lol. 

Please, i'd like to see a day where we get bullied. Get off Olympus' nutsack bruh.

By the way, nice prep loss yesterday bundle of twigsgot. Get bullied 9v12 comeback R3 god bless you suck lol.

Lmfao, you wanna talk brown sticky stuff about our prep streak when were beating top clans 2 months into the Mpc scene.

You guys have any en in the scene for a year and a half and still aren't #1.

Brag about a win vs a 2month old Mpc, lmfao. I was in Olympus, I left because of how bad we were getting bullied, I know how bad it is. Just join a real clan already.

Lmfao, you wanna talk brown sticky stuff about our prep streak when were beating top clans 2 months into the Mpc scene.

You guys have any en in the scene for a year and a half and still aren't #1.

Brag about a win vs a 2month old Mpc, lmfao. I was in Olympus, I left because of how bad we were getting bullied, I know how bad it is. Just join a real clan already.

lmfao shut the fuck up kid your irrelevant, i'll light your ass up with a bat like gotham when they are in trouble kid. Kyp.