Critical Damage P2p Thursday. Ft Vengeance/pop

King Dete

Huh?

Didn't cd get 3-0'd by OP last prep

!seen nocdprepsinsight

yo this one time i actually cared about clan wars and a win on sharkbrew. then i realized it means fucking nothing if your clan struggles to pull 35 and sits around in singles and lobby on the weekends like op.

You mean the prep that was agreed by your ranks for pub on, and the one with 2 exceptions?

still havent seen a time when cd doesnt bring mains.

logs were shown and it said pub off.

still haven't seen op in multi more than 3 minutes other than when doom is there with them lmfao

CD fighting LPC's wow CD dropped so much since I last played, when from worse to the worst.

your dead clan went out with 6 people you little brown sticky stuff

Lol cd clowning vengeance def lvls

we clowning ur username too bundle of twigsgot "G L O B O Y"

yo this one time i actually cared about clan wars and a win on sharkbrew. then i realized it means fucking nothing if your clan struggles to pull 35 and sits around in singles and lobby on the weekends like op.

Who the fuck are you? clearly you're new cause no one sits in lobby anymore. this is 2k16 fool, you obviously resemble the IQ of a newborn. 

Who the fuck are you? clearly you're new cause no one sits in lobby anymore. this is 2k16 fool, you obviously resemble the IQ of a newborn.

Damn. It only took me about 15 seconds and two sentences to make you that mad. I wonder how mad you get on the weekends when your clan gets tromped on. Too bad you're probably an irrelevant +1 who's muted the whole trip crying on cc lmfao.

Damn. It only took me about 15 seconds and two sentences to make you that mad. I wonder how mad you get on the weekends when your clan gets tromped on. Too bad you're probably an irrelevant +1 who's muted the whole trip crying on cc lmfao.

Please me being mad? I'm just putting a little irrelevant +1 fuckboy in his place. Lmfao "Too bad you're probably an irrelevant +1 who's muted the whole trip crying on cc lmfao." stop talking about yourself kid. 

I'm a rank by the way you broccoli. 

Please me being mad? I'm just putting a little irrelevant +1 fuckboy in his place. Lmfao "Too bad you're probably an irrelevant +1 who's muted the whole trip crying on cc lmfao." stop talking about yourself kid. 

I'm a rank by the way you broccoli. 

damn, didn't know you felt so strongly about it. sucks that your clan doesn't trust you enough to unmute you during trips lellies.

btw what clan are you in?

your dead clan went out with 6 people you little brown sticky stuff

we clowning ur username too bundle of twigsgot "G L O B O Y"

And what clan would that be mate?

What's my clan?