[C]haos vs [D]evotion 9-0 Rounds 3-0 Sets | Leads Snipe Team but Still can't Win Mini

Togo

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Togo you asked for mini, if one of the ranks actually response we will go in. BP Oktay even said like ''6 vs 6'''  .  Sadly no1 responses.

Idk if we will do something at 8-9 pm gmt, but maybe if you try it then, it might be possible to setup atleast a 20 vs 20 or 30 vs 30 prep.(maybe even a 35 vs 35 or so).

@@Togo you asked for mini, if one of the ranks actually response we will go in. BP Oktay even said like ''6 vs 6'''  .  Sadly no1 responses.

Idk if we will do something at 8-9 pm gmt, but maybe if you try it then, it might be possible to setup atleast a 20 vs 20 or 30 vs 30 prep.(maybe even a 35 vs 35 or so).

you kicked me from the cc cause we r like 8-0 against u in minis lmao why lie just be honest you know you'll lose so you kicked me

a mini is like a 7v7 8v8 not a 20v20 lmao

Where was your brown sticky stuffty clan yesterday? We had 30 ready to have some action, but you called for a mini

Please close your clan Togo

you guys are scared of losing a fuking mini lmao IRL

@@Togo that`s why i said '' it might be possible to setup a prep''  with 20 vs 20, i know mini is 7 vs 7. Oktay said 6 vs 6 and see how much guys you would get( maybe a 10 vs 10).  Rank doesn`t response so yeah...

So far we had only 1 mini vs you guys. You guys haven`t came out in wildy since ur opening trip( where you even teamed with POP to achieve 59 members) You know we would`ve won with matched obs. We won all ours preps also so far from you..  Hopefully the ranks setup a mini vs you guys asap so you guys can actually rest in peace.

@@Togo that`s why i said '' it might be possible to setup a prep''  with 20 vs 20, i know mini is 7 vs 7. Oktay said 6 vs 6 and see how much guys you would get( maybe a 10 vs 10).  Rank doesn`t response so yeah...

So far we had only 1 mini vs you guys. You guys haven`t came out in wildy since ur opening trip( where you even teamed with POP to achieve 59 members) You know we would`ve won with matched obs. We won all ours preps also so far from you..  Hopefully the ranks setup a mini vs you guys asap so you guys can actually rest in peace.

what are you talking about I said I want to mini rn and you guys are too scared lmao your logic is fuked

you guys are scared of losing a fuking mini lmao IRL

Scared to mini? You guys cant even pull decent to do a prep, and when you do, you lose first round and run away. Fuck off and stop quoting me

Scared to mini? You guys cant even pull decent to do a prep, and when you do, you lose first round and run away. Fuck off and stop quoting me

you guys kicked me for asking for a mini if that isnt being afraid to lose then idk what is LOL

you guys kicked me for asking for a mini if that isnt being afraid to lose then idk what is LOL

Afraid? jezus christ dude where are your brain? Why would we mini you, when we have 40 people on ts ready for some action. We aint gonna give you lil-man clan action, when you cant pull.

Also, what did i say in the my last reply, stop quoting me, so stop quoting me. If you wanna bait, go ahead and query Jim_ on irc

Afraid? jezus christ dude where are your brain? Why would we mini you, when we have 40 people on ts ready for some action. We aint gonna give you lil-man clan action, when you cant pull.

Also, what did i say in the my last reply, stop quoting me, so stop quoting me. If you wanna bait, go ahead and query Jim_ on irc

then explain why I was kicked from BV cc for asking for a mini moron lmao