[C]haos vs [D]evotion 9-0 Rounds 3-0 Sets | Leads Snipe Team but Still can't Win Mini

Togo

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You won a mini? Holy fucking brown sticky stuff, you must be #1 LPC now right?

You are still as irrelevant as ever. Good luck pulling this weekend brown sticky stuffters.

Unity wahahahahha

@@Togo honestly we could do everyday a prep against you guys, except you guys barely pull anything... so far No wildy action for you guys and also so many times smacked by bv in preps it`s pretty boring... 

I hope Sweaty gets back soon, you guys are actually closing from inside information.

@@Togo honestly we could do everyday a prep against you guys, except you guys barely pull anything... so far No wildy action for you guys and also so many times smacked by bv in preps it`s pretty boring... 

I hope Sweaty gets back soon, you guys are actually closing from inside information.

The amount of times Iv asked you guys for an event then been kicked from your cc with no response lmao

e71e1291d86591e220a83f13177ecb4d.png