Final Ownage Elite F2P PK Trip ~ Pure Domination ~ No Mains No Problem

holydreams

Ur own video shows you being up ~6 people when you logged in to hit EoP (They had 65) as they hit the cluster and were disorganized. By the time you left, EoP had 61 people compared to your 44 (according to your video)

Surprised u didn't fight EoP at corp.. Complaining about mains like they will actually be able to hit your 80s.

Hope you can keep it up but everyone knows Foe next week will pull 40 to F2P and die to TLP while EOP ac's and laughs.

Ur own video shows you being up ~6 people when you logged in to hit EoP (They had 65) as they hit the cluster and were disorganized. By the time you left, EoP had 61 people compared to your 44 (according to your video)

Surprised u didn't fight EoP at corp.. Complaining about mains like they will actually be able to hit your 80s.

Hope you can keep it up but everyone knows Foe next week will pull 40 to F2P and die to TLP while EOP ac's and laughs.

Nice to know EOP not only relies on mains to compete, but is still allied with TLP to this day. Whatever you can get to stay relevant I suppose.

Nice to know EOP not only relies on mains to compete, but is still allied with TLP to this day. Whatever you can get to stay relevant I suppose.

TLP killed your clan. EOP is stronger than TLP, you want nothing to do with them. Look at Fi.

TLP killed your clan. EOP is stronger than TLP, you want nothing to do with them. Look at Fi.

I don't know if your blind or just plain broccolied but we killed TLP to the point where they're slumping and most of thier ranks either left or retired. Nevermind the fact that people is still leaving that brown sticky stuff clan to this day.

Don't even get me started on EOP. Their annual one month hype will die down and they'll go back to being non existent merging cc with their ex gf RD. Dont forget we slammed both brown sticky stuff clans in the jcup final when tlp decided to mass join eop cc since they couldnt pull for brown sticky stuff on thier own. 84-0 2v1 no problem. Who are you fooling?

I don't know if your blind or just plain cauliflower but we killed TLP to the point where they're slumping and most of thier ranks either left or retired. Nevermind the fact that people is still leaving that brown sticky stuff clan to this day.

Don't even get me started on EOP. Their annual one month hype will die down and they'll go back to being non existent merging cc with their ex gf RD. Who are you fooling?

tlp rank/scout logs in coming thanks to 1 of many unhappy old pre-eoc tlp members who feed me lols on behalf of @@Hanuman

Tlp is dead il cya today with 90 pures