[Week 3][Sunday] Devotion Defeat Bloody Vikingz

nICK1/nICK2/nICK3/nICK4/

ayyy! GRATZ DV #1 lpc @@#Toxic @Parm @@Hi Im Sean

gratz Bv on #2 lpc @ @

gratz Chaos on the new world record : closing b4 having a pk trip wuu2 @@Pcl @@sweaty @Tofu @@Togo *

haha u tryna beef with me @@sweaty stay broken brown sticky stuff kid, i closed ur brown sticky stuff ass clan and was extremely ez

gratz Poop for being the most irrelevant clan in the lpc scene @@Flurky stay under my feets brown sticky stuff irrelevant monkey

kappa purge

ez life is ez

feets

go learn english you filthy w3tback

RANDOM GO BACK TO UR brown sticky stuffTY CLAN AND BTW STOP PRETENDING BEING UNITED FAMILY CUZ U ARE NOT.BV QUALITY IS brown sticky stuff CUZ RANDYZ LIKE U ARE HIGH RANKS IN THERE.BYE

MAN U TALK brown sticky stuff A LOT WHY DID U CLAIM A WIN YESTERDAY THEN? U DID THE SAME THING U FKING WENT EAST AND LOGG!! OMG U WANT TO FLAME ASK ME WHY? U FLAME CUZ U LIKE TO FLAME JUST LIKE THAT MAN! WOW AND BTW WHAT 4 CLAN U TALIKNG ABOUT? I REALLY DNT UNDERSTAND U DUDE !!

Here we have a fine example of a DV specimen in his natural habitat.

Here we have a fine example of a DV specimen in his natural habitat.

RANDOM DNT COPY PASTE MY COMMENTS I KNOW I HURT UR FFEELINGS.INSIDE OF U UKNO I WAS RIGHT IN WHAT I WAS SAYING.SWETIE STAY brown sticky stuff AND TRY TO NOT BRING RAGE MEMBERS TO HELP U IN UR NEXT TRIPS.

RANDOM DNT COPY PASTE MY COMMENTS I KNOW I HURT UR FFEELINGS.INSIDE OF U UKNO I WAS RIGHT IN WHAT I WAS SAYING.SWETIE STAY brown sticky stuff AND TRY TO NOT BRING RAGE MEMBERS TO HELP U IN UR NEXT TRIPS.

>swetie

Honestly, you're just embarrassing your clan I'm surprised DV hasn't asked you to stop commenting

LOL