Critical Damage's Saturday, Ft Olympus Running Circles.

TBR

Forgot to say this

Wasn't intentional of me reading this topic but after analysing the pictures and video there was nothing but mains

I decided to leave the topic with this being my last comment

Yall bitchin haha we clearly know we fucked Op and Dome for over a year now, let them say whatever lol none of them have fucked the Hpc scene or pulled 170 niggas. We did it in our first year of being a pure clan. History was made, cya pussies heheheehe

from what I've seen is that you started of good then decided to fight fire with 5x more fire. Now you rely on fire (mains+invites) which led to a 170 pull (which dropped to 100 in a hour). A week after that bad desicion your pulls went from consistent 80+ to 35-55 (which includes mains+invites)

Just a observer m8

lmfao nice robes u spastic wannabe draynor wizard

"I decided to leave the topic with this being my last comment"

Lmfao, I knew you would fall for the bait, you litle twat. Didn´t work out with the "last comment" did it now? Stay ez you autistic brown sticky stuffter

"I decided to leave the topic with this being my last comment"

Lmfao, I knew you would fall for the bait, you litle twat. Didn´t work out with the "last comment" did it now? Stay ez you autistic brown sticky stuffter

fall for the bait? How cauliflower are you LOL you fell for my bait u spastic

So mains is classified as bait to u LOOL u pussy

I beat ur girl

fall for the bait? How cauliflower are you LOL you fell for my bait u spastic

So mains is classified as bait to u LOOL u pussy

I beat ur girl

You are the little kid who came here and ended your comment with "this will be my last comment" and yet you fell for my bait LMFAO

You are way too easy to bait, you little pisser. Shut your ugly mouth before I saradomin strike you up your ass all the way through your stomach and your neck, and make you choke out all cum your dad makes you swallow when you are sucking him off

You are the little kid who came here and ended your comment with "this will be my last comment" and yet you fell for my bait LMFAO

You are way too easy to bait, you little pisser. Shut your ugly mouth before I saradomin strike you up your ass all the way through your stomach and your neck, and make you choke out all cum your dad makes you swallow when you are sucking him off

my bait was what you quoted and look? It was a successful bait because it attracted a anonymous broccoli

didn't read other bit cause ur brown sticky stuff

But yo guess wat i beat ur girl

She gives nice uck uno

my bait was what you quoted and look? It was a successful bait because it attracted a anonymous broccoli

didn't read other bit cause ur brown sticky stuff

But yo guess wat i beat ur girl

She gives nice uck uno

You had no bait, you fucking broccoli. You visited this threa hoping you would get away with some cauliflower, you said yourself "this will be my last comment". 

But look how things turned out, because you fell for the bait lmfaooo. Fucking pussy