Which wave of LPCs did it better?

Administrator

Previous vs Current  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which wave of LPCs did it better?

• The Previous (slaughter, envy, rage, pure torment)
    • The Current (pop, devotion, chaos, bloody vikingz)

Right on man.

Well they are still MPC accounts in the LPC scene so you still have an advantage because of them, same as bringing mains etc, just IMO. That's just for you guys though, doesn't mean BV has Rage guys apping lol :P

But either way, level 85+ with 20-30 def don't belong in the LPC scene, just IMO.

I do agree with you, this gonna sound pathetic but we started to bring mpc accs, because pop was all 70s.

I wanted to keep cbs low, but 50s vs 70s is a huge gap. I don't really think high lvls are a problem right now, every lpc has around the same level, and we all need to move up to mpc 1 way or another

I do agree with you, this gonna sound pathetic but we started to bring mpc accs, because pop was all 70s.

I wanted to keep cbs low, but 50s vs 70s is a huge gap. I don't really think high lvls are a problem right now, every lpc has around the same level, and we all need to move up to mpc 1 way or another

True man, LPC is in a weird state, time for a few of us to move up lol would make MPC interesting.

Hey Jim,

BV and DV never go out by themselves either. Unless BV has a bunch of guys with Rage names, and DV spams OP (name) piles just for fun on level 85-100 MPC accounts.

No flame though, just correcting your statement! Cheers!

I do not agree with you at all.. BV always goes out on weekdays, Check our topics.. we even fight MPC's. and Rage members have LPC's of their own ( don't forget they will open an LPC soon aswell), we only bring out MPC when OP holds DV's hands, never with PoP.  It just saddens me that DV goes out Sat and Sun only and PoP goes out on Sunday alone. so we go out clear world 8 and go do an event. we are the most active clan

I do not agree with you at all.. BV always goes out on weekdays, Check our topics.. we even fight MPC's. and Rage members have LPC's of their own ( don't forget they will open an LPC soon aswell), we only bring out MPC when OP holds DV's hands, never with PoP.  It just saddens me that DV goes out Sat and Sun only and PoP goes out on Sunday alone. so we go out clear world 8 and go do an event. we are the most active clan

Most of what you said was irrelevant to what I said. But with people named RAGEGEGEGE in your fall in you can't deny having another clan with you lol that's all I was saying :P. They aren't LPC accounts either, the ones I'm speaking of anyways. Cheers man. No disrespect, just stating facts.

Most of what you said was irrelevant to what I said. But with people named RAGEGEGEGE in your fall in you can't deny having another clan with you lol that's all I was saying :P. They aren't LPC accounts either, the ones I'm speaking of anyways. Cheers man. No disrespect, just stating facts.

None taken, still i will highlight what i said above u might have missed it

Previous: Slaughter is brown sticky stuff and we closed them. Envy is brown sticky stuff and we closed them. Rage is brown sticky stuff and we are going to close them. Pure Torment? Idk who they are.

Current: Bv is a brown sticky stuff remake of Envy, POP is going to be closed by us if they try to mess with us again, Dv and Chaos will do decent until they mess with us.

So i'd say current wins.

Previous: Slaughter is brown sticky stuff and we closed them. Envy is brown sticky stuff and we closed them. Rage is brown sticky stuff and we are going to close them. Pure Torment? Idk who they are.

Current: Bv is a brown sticky stuff remake of Envy, POP is going to be closed by us if they try to mess with us again, Dv and Chaos will do decent until they mess with us.

So i'd say current wins.

how did we mess with you? lmfao we attacked op 

Being one of the higher levels in POP at 77 CB, I disagree still, because I constantly am getting ragged by your 85-95s in full Addy lol :S

well when you and DV double team us, :/ it's only fair to bring some mpcs? out of our 55 we got 10-15 MPCs the rest are still 60s-70s...but when we fight you 1v1 we never bring MPCs

well when you and DV double team us, :/ it's only fair to bring some mpcs? out of our 55 we got 10-15 MPCs the rest are still 60s-70s...but when we fight you 1v1 we never bring MPCs

You guys have though man :/ multiple times, just us, no DV. I have no reason to lie, have nothing against anyone, but it has happened. With that being said I don't see us changing each others minds lol. But as a LPC, we POP, have no MPC accounts that I'm aware of or we could claim. We have two people above 80, a 81 and 82, one is maxed 60 attack and one is 70 attack, both 1 def. Anyways like I said I don't see us changing each others mind. Good talk though nice to be able to have a conversation without getting called a broccoli every two seconds lol :)