olymPISS promotes a crybaby

Wise Old Man

Afford? cheapest fucking shoes out there , i can see you get no bitches by the shoes you wear you flat faced mexican bahahah

I prob fucked your bitch tooo pussy

are u in a remote controlled wheelchair? You say he doesn't have a bitch but u fucked his bitch. Really smart dude 10/10 banter

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The FitnessGramâ„¢ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

Omfg I HATED PACER thursday in highschool . God bless.

Afford? cheapest fucking shoes out there , i can see you get no bitches by the shoes you wear you flat faced mexican bahahah

I prob fucked your bitch tooo pussy

Yeah, we all know you are a complete dumbass irl L O L.

i am le wise old man, i get mad pussy all day farmer, wuuu2 u bundle of twigsgot looking monkey

nice leaderboards pussi, so much juice

Gratz CD

L O L 

Gz Olympus

Yeah, we all know you are a complete dumbass irl L O L.

You have a kid and wear asics , yeah you're a complete dumbass irl L o L

L O L

Gz Olympus

Atleast we know that I can live a happy irl life with a family while you sit there and mope on about how you get no ass and realize you have a tiny dick. 

Atleast we know that I can live a happy irl life with a family while you sit there and mope on about how you get no ass and realize you have a tiny dick.

I deff have a better job then you , i deff have a badder women then you . Your kid is prob from a ripped condom. My whip is deff nicer . You're as depressed as your brown sticky stuffty shoes lmfaooo

I deff have a better job then you , i deff have a badder women then you . Your kid is prob from a ripped condom. My whip is deff nicer . You're as depressed as your brown sticky stuffty shoes lmfaooo

lol sure you do, keep slaving 7 days a week for minimum wage broccoli. keep flipping burgers while i sit in my office making $50,000 a year at the age of 20 and i just started a month ago. Keep driving that beat up 1990 honda civic while i drive my sexy ass Acura Tl, my kid is from a nice creampie i gave my girl, your women is a lowlife fatfuck who cries herself to sleep while eating icecream because your dick is too small for her. 

kyp

lol sure you do, keep slaving 7 days a week for minimum wage broccoli. keep flipping burgers while i sit in my office making $50,000 a year at the age of 20 and i just started a month ago. Keep driving that beat up 1990 honda civic while i drive my sexy ass Acura Tl, my kid is from a nice creampie i gave my girl, your women is a lowlife fatfuck who cries herself to sleep while eating icecream because your dick is too small for her. 

kyp

u got cleared pussy lmfao

y u writing an essay, u seem mad

l00l this lil bundle of twigsg0t @@`Asics getting railed by @

go ez on him, he´s only a MINI war caller lmfao, don´t ruin his career so fast wahhahahaa

Gratz CD

I'm railing both of you at the same time without breaking a sweat. 

wipe your sweaty forehead before it drips on your keyboard broccoli. 

brother your chicken has the fattest glutes I've seen in my life dude. You get mad educated women and obviously insert your penis inside of them.

kyp

Lmfaoooooo look how mad i got you , your 20 with a kid bro , your smut of a bitch prob filed for child support to claim you were daddy after that mexican gang bang you and ur cousins had on her babahaha. My frs would smoke your brown sticky stufftt car . 50k a month in an office that you don't own lmfaoo . You're prob ur boss bitch . I'm living lavish in nyc making double in a a year more then you'll ever make in your life you depressed fuck

Lololol

I'm railing both of you at the same time without breaking a sweat. 

wipe your sweaty forehead before it drips on your keyboard broccoli. 

wahahaha u geting cleared pussiboy, op is ded u brown sticky stuffter lmfao

Gratz CD

Why won't you guys talk to me:( @ @@Wise Old Man

im still here bae <3 lets get postcount together

Lmfaoooooo look how mad i got you , your 20 with a kid bro , your smut of a bitch prob filed for child support to claim you were daddy after that mexican gang bang you and ur cousins had on her babahaha. My frs would smoke your brown sticky stufftt car . 50k a month in an office that you don't own lmfaoo . You're prob ur boss bitch . I'm living lavish in nyc making double in a a year more then you'll ever make in your life you depressed fuck

Lololol

l0l, make more stories up kid no one believe you.