AAO embarrasses OP at PCL being down 4

White Kid

Lol wtf are you talking about downy, you are like that EOP pirate kid who defends EOP even if they get roflstomped. I /end you in every single argument and you reply with the same exact thing you just did (fyi you posted going from 70 before now 50...?). You seem to lack any type of intellect... though you are in AAO so it doesn't really surprise me.

ecdc297debd591f352ef69ea4439b502.gif

Completely different subjects... you fucking broccoli you were the one to bring it up. Holy fuck you might be the biggest broccoli to post on these forums.

Indeed completely different subjects. You went full broccoli on this topic but then again you're in chimperial

Lol aao really does suck, gratz op, ANOTHER win

You sir are either brain damaged or need to buy a new pair of glasses but then again you're in olympiss.

my god pls stop dennis

shutup tofu imperial made u step down stay ez

wahahahahaha

Can;t even call it a clan, it's more like a zoo. Chins up Chimperial.

OFFT: Thought aao was banned from wildy mate, haven't seen you out all week eh.

Gratz op, I remember when lenin got kicked from op when I used to play, sounds like still mad, gratz op on making this kid have brown sticky stuff self-esteem

and look forward to a signature to feel like he's achieved something, when in actual fact it's just a game he takes too seriously and has to brag about

it on the internet because his parents give him no attention and all he has is sharkbrew and a brown sticky stuffty photoshop signature

gratz op another win.

OP lost to rage with booters lmfao cya

You sir are either brain damaged or need to buy a new pair of glasses but then again you're in olympiss.

justin beiber af

Imabundle of twigsgot suffers from massive brain damage, he keeps making himself look like a broccoli. Buddy my first reply was on topic which you followed up with sheer aao propaganda and bringing up some brown sticky stuff with apex lmao. Seriously to u suffer from some sort of brain damage you autistic pigeon.

justin beiber af

From 110 to 60 in 6 days truly is justin beiber

Imabundle of twigsgot suffers from massive brain damage, he keeps making himself look like a broccoli. Buddy my first reply was on topic which you followed up with sheer aao propaganda and bringing up some brown sticky stuff with apex lmao. Seriously to u suffer from some sort of brain damage you autistic pigeon.

What are you even saying? You're too foreign for me to understand.

Good job lions, stay brown sticky stuff op

Dude, you're so cocky now that u won 1 prep out of the series of preps against Olympus?

lmfao, prep us and beat us 3 more times and then you can call us brown sticky stuff. Bet it won't happen 

Dude, you're so cocky now that u won 1 prep out of the series of preps against Olympus?

lmfao, prep us and beat us 3 more times and then you can call us brown sticky stuff. Bet it won't happen 

Sick main homie

I don't have a clan, gratz op, win again!