AAO's Declaration on chimperial

imafaggot

Seems you're scared to prep us without being able to ddos our ranks n members

scared

I'm not in either clans, I'm just being realistic about the situation... If you want me to be brutally honest, by having SV members in your clan you have a negative stigma from the community already on DDoSing. I'm not trying to personally attack any of them, I'm just saying their clan is known for scummy things like that.. But I guess it's part of the game now.

cool!

apex is dead and scared to fight aao

You get bullied by everyone on the brew btw stay quiet irrelevant reject

I'm not in either clans, I'm just being realistic about the situation... If you want me to be brutally honest, by having SV members in your clan you have a negative stigma from the community already on DDoSing. I'm not trying to personally attack any of them, I'm just saying their clan is known for scummy things like that.. But I guess it's part of the game now.

Atleast Sovereign was a respectful clan towards aao as they never ddos'd us during preps or fights in the wilderness. Can't say the same about zooireal

You're in a zoo, not a clan.

Your zoo tried to pull a publicity stunt and it back fired lmfao

backfired?

>you have no trip topic ever since we have been open

>you cant even pull 35 to trips lmao so you wear our teamcapes attempting to snipe us 

>you lost to BV at PCL , you waited by portal when we rushed you because your fucking brown sticky stuff and cant pull

>you post status' that you guys will be going out to pk at a certain time but if someone looks at your TS theres 18 people in it lmao

>you post arguably the most pathetic declaration ever to be seen

>foh tomato

DennisDidThisToYou

Bullied out of aao

bullied out of Orphan-Gang

@@Canadian

@Slave 

JOIN SV - TLP SLAMMED YOU

JOIN SLAUGHTER AAO SLAMMED YOU

JOIN CHIMPERIAL AAO GONNA SLAM YOU

HAZARD WILL ENJOY EATING YOU UP SVVVVVVV brown sticky stuffTERS TLP ON TOP

hazard lmao what a joke.

apex is dead and scared to fight aao

You get bullied by everyone on the brew btw stay quiet irrelevant reject

Atleast Sovereign was a respectful clan towards aao as they never ddos'd us during preps or fights in the wilderness. Can't say the same about zooireal

So they were on good terms with one clan in the whole community... I applaud them

backfired?

>you have no trip topic ever since we have been open

>you cant even pull 35 to trips lmao so you wear our teamcapes attempting to snipe us 

>you lost to BV at PCL , you waited by portal when we rushed you because your fucking brown sticky stuff and cant pull

>you post status' that you guys will be going out to pk at a certain time but if someone looks at your TS theres 18 people in it lmao

>you post arguably the most pathetic declaration ever to be seen

>foh tofu

We've pulled 35 or above for the past 4 weekend trips, we just didn't bother to post a topic on le brew bcos who actually cares lmfao

>we lost to bv with rage invites down 6 while they were on mpc accounts, your clan is too scared to fight us matched opts

>we've been pking today with 15+ people and we pull 15+ at all times, peaking at 30. Haven't seen the chimps out outside of weekends, thought aao was banned lmfao.

> you tried to post a publicity stunt on sb and it back fired lmfao

>brain dead broccoli

calm down u fuking downy, at least post a declaration in the right section 

oh and nobody scared of you, ur fukin ded

Can't post a declaration topic in the CWL section since your zoo isn't a part of it

No1s scared of chimpanzees

Seems @ is still camping this topic but is afraid to reply to this topic and is not allowed to accept the prep while hes their wl lmfao

nah the clan is busy actually doing stuff bud, yaknow like midweeks where we fight HPC's and clear them in wild. nvm you don't know you actually think your still fucking relevant LOL