AAO's Declaration on chimperial

imafaggot

give me a full out no invites ml lock you declined our declaration brown sticky stuffter 

We didn't decline your so called declaration, we counter declared and slushpuppy closed to topic because you're not in the CWL or w/e system so here is our counter declaration

You scared?

Btw your whole ml are sv/sup/dome invites lmfao broccoli

give me a full out no invites ml lock you declined our declaration brown sticky stuffter 

lmao sv pussy why dont you just fite them if you were brave and the 'best' then you would fight them no matter what ded clan in every scene ded noob

this farmer @ thinks its still hpc lmfao +5 exceptions what drugs u on u got more def than CP

"If 1 person or the ts gets hit off AAO automatically gets an auto win" 

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 

hopefully you can pull 35 min you fuking brown sticky stuff clan

Thing is, you can't win anything unless you ddos 5 ppl every round lmfao.

DennisDidThisToYou

Bullied out of aao

bullied out of Orphan-Gang

@@Canadian

@Slave 

JOIN SV - TLP SLAMMED YOU

JOIN SLAUGHTER AAO SLAMMED YOU

JOIN CHIMPERIAL AAO GONNA SLAM YOU

HAZARD WILL ENJOY EATING YOU UP SVVVVVVV brown sticky stuffTERS TLP ON TOP

@ where are you at with your crusty lips bro you need some Vaseline? or are you to busy cocoa-buttering your mom's crusty feet with more cracks than Africa   

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Actually if you disconnect from the internet, you disconnect from both.....

How do you 'dc' from the internet with out getting ddosed?

Unless you live in pakiland or africa or w/e brown sticky stuffhole it's pretty much impossible bruh

@ let me remind you that you got bullied out of AAO by an Estonian called @ lmfao

Unless you live in pakiland or africa or w/e brown sticky stuffhole it's pretty much impossible bruh

@ let me remind you that you got bullied out of AAO by an Estonian called @ lmfao

Power outage, internet gets turned off, bump the router... Do I need to go on?