hmm yes

Guest Non-biased Fight Observer

as if you were any worth in any lb you've been a part in

It's ok man, everyone knows you've been the mascot of every clan you've been in. The only purpose you've ever served was for the ranks to laugh at you.

It's ok man, everyone knows you've been the mascot of every clan you've been in. The only purpose you've ever served was for the ranks to laugh at you.

Atleast the mascot of every clan i've been apart of hasn't been Howls

yawn at your comeback too

GLORIOUS FORMER WARLORD OF EPIDEMIC

From what I know, you led about 20 ex war members on 15 man trips for a month in 2013 when there was only p2p. That clan wasn't epidemic.
You really should remove this.

GLORIOUS FORMER WARLORD OF EPIDEMIC

From what I know, you led about 20 ex war members on 15 man trips for a month in 2013 when there was only p2p. That clan wasn't epidemic.

You really should remove this.

so this probably means you are one of those 20 ex war members because you attended every single one of my events in that clan that goes by the name of epidemic

so this probably means you are one of those 20 ex war members because you attended every single one of my events in that clan that goes by the name of epidemic

I quit oldschool before clans started having trips you delusional broccoli

yet used marty's scripts to train ur account for epidemic, whos delusional now

because I led nme trips as a friend of marty and had no plans of training legitimately. Had I been available you certainly wouldn't have been there nor would that version of "epidemic" have been such a pathetic failure.

because I led nme trips as a friend of marty and had no plans of training legitimately. Had I been available you certainly wouldn't be there nor would that version of "epidemic" have been such a pathetic failure.

] If you call whispering leading a clan then yeah sure ill give you that 1, to reply at your un necessary attempt of coming at me ill shut you down by inviting you to visit cp forums since they leaked our boards where you can see yourself trying hard for that clan that you deny calling epidemic, so looks like you been available and i still was there :/ .. Whos delusional now

] If you call whispering leading a clan then yeah sure ill give you that 1, to reply at your un necessary attempt of coming at me ill shut you down by inviting you to visit cp forums since they leaked our boards where you can see yourself trying hard for that clan that you deny calling epidemic, so looks like you been available and i still was there :/ .. Whos delusional now

attempting to advise a clan which was spiralling into brown sticky stuff from its inception by posting on forums while I was inactive and being available are two very different things. I never attended a single epidemic trip.